Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1728948622977.png
I bet more people watch Terrifier 1 and 2 on that day. And yes I'm aware that both those films have already been out for years, lol.

EDIT.

I think I'm too drunk to offer much in the way of an opinion, at this time. Forgive me.

Last edited:
The number of people made up as Phoenix Joker at real street protests (pretty common for past 4+ years) is going to drop to zero after this.

His image has gone from anarchist poster boy to a symbol of the cops/system not just winning, but in a totally humiliating way.
This right here. This joker has dropped from iconic symbol of sticking it to the system and letting out your inner most desires to a loser who gets humiliated and beaten. Great job DC.

And here I thought this and Harley were gonna be the Halloween costume of the year this year lol

The number of people made up as Phoenix Joker at real street protests (pretty common for past 4+ years) is going to drop to zero after this.

His image has gone from anarchist poster boy to a symbol of the cops/system not just winning, but in a totally humiliating way.
You give it far too much credit. It's not that deep imo.

Easy there. Let's not put the weight of the world on Phoenix acting. You're absolutely effed on that note, my fren.

Phoenix will absolutely survive this.

Are you ******* high?
You'd have to be a reactionary moron to think this will kill Phoenix's career, or even have any real impact. Joker is probably 10% of what Hollywood thinks of when they think of him as an actor.

His behavior on the recent shut-down production was possibly more damaging (it triggered a lot of Hollywood insider criticism of him re: past and present), but even HR and Variety said it would have no impact on his castability.

He's a quirky incredible talent that had a staggering success in Joker but in some ways he's lucky that this ended before it became a Depp/Sparrow situation - a quirky talent whose diverse "unlikely movie star" career was overwhelmed by a particular character.

You'd have to be a reactionary moron to think this will kill Phoenix's career, or even have any real impact. Joker is probably 10% of what Hollywood thinks of when they think of him as an actor.

His behavior on the recent shut-down production was possibly more damaging (it triggered a lot of Hollywood insider criticism of him re: past and present), but even HR and Variety said it would have no impact on his castability.

He's a quirky incredible talent that had a staggering success in Joker but in some ways he's lucky that this ended before it became a Depp/Sparrow situation - a quirky talent whose diverse "unlikely movie star" career was overwhelmed by a particular character.
Hard stop.

Within the first sentence you're calling me a moron.

Second, nobody even suggested his career is being ended

Kindly f right off, eh?

I know, it will have been in theaters for 25 days. That's also a new record for Phillips to chalk up.

Upon this announcement, the film has been in theaters only 10 days!!! Also, a new record.

It's like WB wants people to NOT go to the theater.

Phoenix is talented, though quirky isn’t
the adjective I’d place on his personality.

To me, he’s become a pretentious woke Hollywood snob. Seems like an a$$hole that isn’t anywhere near cool enough to play the role of leading Hollywood A list actor that’s a nightmare to work with but oozes such charisma that their presence is undeniable.

Back