Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I MEANNNNNNNN the snder bros exist lol. And people HATED those movies when they first came out now you have group that thinks it's a "Masterpiece" and on par with Lord of the rings.

I feel like sometimes people will look for things that aren't there sometimes and say something is genius when it's really bad story telling. I see people do it for TLJ and also for this film. There are already people saying how amazing it is. However it's a select few.

I also wanted to add I predicted people turning on the MCU. I knew people were going to crap on it soon. It was only a matter of time before it happened.

pluto Nash

battlefield earth

batman and robin

Howard the duck

Catwoman.

a lot of bad movies like SHOWGIRLS get cult status and get fandoms
but movies like Howard the duck just fail and die out.
there's no cult fandom for Catwoman
Batman and Robin bounced back just a tad tho. And so did Batman Forvever. Nostalgia factor I suppose. I like bits and pieces from them but I still think they suck and I grew up with them.

Seeing alot of Batman forever and Batman and robin toys coming out lately.

I also wanted to add I predicted people turning on the MCU. I knew people were going to crap on it soon. It was only a matter of time before it happened.

Human nature. Happens in all things. Build it up, then break it down. Create/destroy. Sex/Death.

That's all there is in life.

Now... you too can predict the future.

One day, they will poopoo Taylor Swift. If she lives long enough.

And like clockwork, in 10-15 years, we'll start seeing posts from people titled:

"Why Joker 2 is actually a marvelous film that didn't deserve the hate"

With 3,000 up votes, 700+ comments defending it and will then be considered a cult classic that only "real fans" understand.

Tell me I'm wrong.
You're wrong.

Back