Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Got charged today and just got my ups email. Scheduled to arrive on wednesday:yess:

wonder if the joker ex waitlist will close on thursday? gonna be some sad faces around these parts, but I'm sure a few might come back in stock within a couple weeks but sell out again in no time.

So has anyone figured out how one guy seems to be the only one that's received this already?

No idea, I called today because I had an emergency this past weekend and I need to delay my shipment until the following week, which they did for me but they told me over the phone it was set to process on the 10th and they would delay it for me until the following Friday.

By the way, I love sideshow CS.:)

i think badboy got one, and peedis was from the former waitlist

Odd, I just realized I never got the heads up email on this, either for 30 days or charging soon. I did get my Colossus emails, might call them.

i haven't gotten any eamil on this yet...

just wondering, if I bought a regular, would anyone here be interested in just buying the figure portion? I really want the base of this guy.

just wondering, if I bought a regular, would anyone here be interested in just buying the figure portion? I really want the base of this guy.

I may be depending on when you are planning to do it, what price are you thinking of?

We have found a DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version for you! Your wait list reservation ######## for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-08-10. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

Jumped on the waitlist on June 12th at 13h49 EST! :yess:

We have found a DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version for you! Your wait list reservation ######## for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-08-10. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

Jumped on the waitlist on June 12th at 13h49 EST! :yess:

Congrats!!! :clap Told you!! Ignore all those trolls who said he wouldn't convert at this high of an Edition Size :yess:

Anyone else convert?

Back