Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Went ahead and ordered myself the regular. Looks too good to pass up the chance to own.

I think that was a good move, Rock. Most people will display the regular head anyway and it is a hell of a piece, regardless if it is the exclusive or not.....

Cheers

So he's going to ship this week? Crap, I really need to decide whether to buy the regular for less (before he ships) or hold out in hopes that my ex converts on the wait list.

I wish they would send out emails asking if we would like to go ahead and charge it early so they can start processing before Thursday. They did this with their 2nd shipment of Keaton Bats. :dunno

Yeah, I would def want to get him early.

So do some people have different processing dates? Some have been saying the 9th but I got an email awhile ago stating Friday the 10th.

My new favorite trio after Spidey/Venom/Carnage :rock

345hmip.jpg

Don't think it means conversion, most likely its because the item show up on the order log and the system defaults to color code the calender regardless since the final payment would be due. You'll get an email about it converting before it will show up on you account log like 3 days prior. Wishful thinking but far too optimistic.
Yeah. I think that it has nothing to do with a WL conversion too. My friend has 9th Aug in a green box too even though he's neither ordered this nor is he on the waitlist.

Cheers,
Neo.

I'm sorry but that poster looks terrible, nothing would be better than that.

I was thinking that too...just not nice at all

What you really want is a print of Alex Ross' Tango with Evil...

TangoWithEvil.gif

That would make a much better backdrop if you ask me.

Neil

I don't like Ross' Joker. He looks too old. It's like he made him look like Ross himself.

Pretty much how it was done.

I read somewhere that his process for painting it was to take models & photograph them in the poses he want's & then he works from the original pictures & does the painting that way.

I think he may have used himself but can't remember for sure.

Neil

I was thinking that, but I'm going to display mine alongside the poster below so I think he will look pretty awesome by himself for awhile.
until Bats arrives, i plan on displaying him with Red Skull...DC and Marvel's ultimate bad boys back to back

sideshowJoker20.jpg
redskull5-2.jpg

Back