Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I am going to display him until I have in hand. All the pics look great though. Can't wait.

I dunno man, I think they take that card decline pretty seriously. DOn't they offer card decline figs to waitlist people?
They do offer a courtesy waiting time of upto 5 days. That's the maximum they can wait although in certain circumstances it can be stretched upto 8 days (I've done that)

Congrats Ryan! :clap Nice pics there!
So Vik, did you get your's?

I shouldn't have cancelled my Ex WL; it'd have been an easy convert! :gah:
Anyone here wants to let go of their EX, please LMK.

Cheers,
Neo.

If you mean people intentionally canceling the order at this point, I doubt it, but you never know with credit card declines.

I think anyone who cancels this order is out of their minds.

I am not canceling...but i am losing my hope. I still putting WL up :)

If you mean people intentionally canceling the order at this point, I doubt it, but you never know with credit card declines.

I think anyone who cancels this order is out of their minds.

:goodpost:
Yeah don't cancel it. There's always a chance. Some people get on the waitlist really late and still convert. I've converted on a piece a long time after it sold out. No idea how that happened.

They do offer a courtesy waiting time of upto 5 days. That's the maximum they can wait although in certain circumstances it can be stretched upto 8 days (I've done that)

So Vik, did you get your's?

I shouldn't have cancelled my Ex WL; it'd have been an easy convert! :gah:
Anyone here wants to let go of their EX, please LMK.

Cheers,
Neo.

24475393.jpg

I called in at 5:32 and no one picked up =( Combine that with the fact that I won't be able to put funds back on my card till next week and I'm really worried that SS is gonna cancel my order

I called in at 5:32 and no one picked up =( Combine that with the fact that I won't be able to put funds back on my card till next week and I'm really worried that SS is gonna cancel my order

Just try to contact them first thing Monday, I have had similar situations and sideshow always came thru. :)

Well looks like I'm flying out at 10am Wed. So there's no way UPS will be able to deliver before I leave.
I'm going to have to call them to have them hold it a the local store of at dispatch and deliver on the 20th :monkey2

Back