Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tracking has changed. Been picked up :yess: you'll probably still get yours sooner than me :( mines further to go

I got mine for 91$ woo hoo!

SSC also updated the EXCLUSIVE PF picture gallery. Slight modification to the portraits but they both turned out great. can't wait.

Enjoy fellow collectors:

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

Very nice pics!

Just got my shipping notice, should be here Wednesday. Hopefully I get it before we fly out :pray:

My girl charged something on the card I was using to pay for this, and now my order was declined!!!!

Being the weekend and all, how long will Sideshow hold on to my order before they offer it up to someone on the Waitlist?

Awesome pics! It makes the wait worse though haha. I got my shipping label creation notice. :yess: It doesn't look like UPS will get it until Monday though, so that tacks on another day. It's been more than a year since his unveiling, but he should be in our hands within a week or two. Not much longer guys... :impatient:

Notice received, due to arrive thursday. going to need someone to stay home (i need to start waiving signatures, lol)

Back