Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question Regarding Joker PF

I am able to get a Joker PF non exclusive for $535.00, do you think thats a fair price for him?

Re: Question Regarding Joker PF

Do you think it's a fair price? How much is the EX currently going for? I have it and would get the EX as opposed to the Reg. That's just me. Ultimately it's up to you if you want him. Prices are getting up there.

Yea I know prices are starting to rise so im not sure where the $535 stands

To me that seems pretty high for a non EX. If you're patient you should be able to find one for a better price. But as said above, it's up to you and if you feel it's a deal then go for it.

I am able to get a Joker PF non exclusive for $535.00, do you think thats a fair price for him?

overpriced…you can find it much cheaper, just be patient..shoot I bought my EX for 550 then sold it for 600, so yea for a non-ex, thats a lot more than what you should be paying.

Hmm... I don't think that's really a fair price, but looking on ebay seems like most non-EX versions are going for close to $500 or more now =/

TBH I would suggest being patient like the poster above and wait for a better price. Look on the boards, ebay, sometimes Craiglist even has sellers in your local area.

Just look in the forum sell, he usually pops out every once in a while. 535 seems a bit high.

shoot I had a forum member who was gonna sell me their ex for $435 I just didn't have the funds!..be patient!

1st DC Premium format & Premium in every way........ I remember i wait-listed Joker Ex n told so many friends to jump on waitlist n have faith it will convert..... gOod Old Days

I'm thinking I want to sell my ex. I'm getting bored with him

Do it!
Best feeling ever is when you get bored of a statue and sell it to someone who has the initial enthusiasm all over again.
Sold my Boba Mythos because it was out of place in my collection and the guy who bought it added it to his "Boba Shrine".
Good times!

I'm still in awe of Mr. J. I think he looks fantastic. I'm enjoying him even more now that I have him paired up with Harley. What an awesome set they make displayed together.

Back