Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker is one of my favorites. Even though he is the only DC piece, he still has such presence, being taller than some of the other pieces.

:exactly:

I'm enjoying him even more now that I have him paired up with Bats. What an awesome set they make displayed together. :D :)

Yeah, you can't go wrong with either pairing. For now, I have My Bats PF next to my Supes PF and Harley with Joker. I want my Bats PF to stay in a Trinity/JLA lineup. I have an extra EX Bats and EX Joker just so I can pair them together whenever I get around to setting up a dedicated display room in my basement. However, that'll be a little while so they are boxed up for now.

Yeah, way too many other DC characters need to be released before they revisit a classic Joker in 1/4 scale.

Yeah, way too many other DC characters need to be released before they revisit a classic Joker in 1/4 scale.

I thought it was going to be years before we saw duplicate characters but they are releasing another Ivy =/ kinda a waste imo because they could have been working on something else.

I thought it was going to be years before we saw duplicate characters but they are releasing another Ivy =/ kinda a waste imo because they could have been working on something else.

Ivy is just a variant of an existing sculpt. I'm talking about a new classic Joker. Too many other characters plus there are a ton of other Joker PFs that can be made first. SSC can release a Nicholson, Ledger, Romero Joker, and New 52 Joker before we see another classic one. I'm not saying it's impossible...I just don't think we'll see another classic comic Joker for a while.

Ivy is just a variant of an existing sculpt. I'm talking about a new classic Joker. Too many other characters plus there are a ton of other Joker PFs that can be made first. SSC can release a Nicholson, Ledger, Romero Joker, and New 52 Joker before we see another classic one. I'm not saying it's impossible...I just don't think we'll see another classic comic Joker for a while.

Arkham Joker too...

To me not having the Joker in a Batman collection is like not having Vader in a Star Wars collection, it's blasphemy on a nerd level. :lol

Oh yeah forgot about 89 joker that's an instant buy...ledger depends on pose and sculpt

Josh-A-Tron;sphemy6845702 said:
Arkham Joker too...

To me not having the Joker in a Batman collection is like not having Vader in a Star Wars collection, it's blasphemy on a nerd level. :lol

Blasphemy is right. And let's face it, none of us would be on this forum if we weren't on some kind of "a nerd level".

I love the joker but didn't like the joker pf that was released…id love to see more, maybe an arkham, a more comic bats, a ledger, romero, jack…you name it…just for whatever reason didn't like the most recent one.

Streak-free shine is what it is, Ski. :rock

(I have no idea where you started this trend, but I'm starting my own! :lol)

Arkham Joker too...

Oh yeah, forgot about him. Those were the ones that I just came up with off the top of my head. Definitely would be interested in a AC Joker

Last edited:
Many many more DC characters that haven't been release yet please... No revisit for at least 5 yrs pls

Back