Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Joker PF Ex

2 per customer
TBD edition size
NRD

I'll wait to order. Don't like dropping NRD until they give us the ES.

I thought they weren't doing any more TBD edition sizes on SS EX items since they instituted the NRD. Oh well.

I got mine, that was too easy

TBD edition size!

Hummm....

Why does it say exclusive has "Alternate portrait with hat"?

Does that mean you just get a print of him with the hat or a change or head with him wearing a hat?

I got one. Figured they would put it up early to avoid a crash.

Ordered on Flex with $170 in RP so this is a heck of a lot cheaper than the '89 Batman :lol

Easy as expectd. TBD and 2 per was not! 2 per! Thats certainly new! Hopefully that will discourge scalpers and everyone that wants one will get one. Still a grail-to-be IMO.

Ordered on Flex with $170 in RP so this is a heck of a lot cheaper than the '89 Batman :lol

Easy as expectd. TBD and 2 per was not! 2 per! Thats certainly new! Hopefully that will discourge scalpers and everyone that wants one will get one. Still a grail-to-be IMO.

yeah the 2 per guarantees a decent ES

Why does it say exclusive has "Alternate portrait with hat"?

Does that mean you just get a print of him with the hat or a change or head with him wearing a hat?

anything alternate means switch-out.

the term portrait is confusing but it (in this case) means switchout head with hat.

Back