Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

i was looking at the 360 and i realized that the colour of the suit is darker than the photos..anyone else realized it or it's just my computer?

Give this guy a call,you'll be better in no time

20-frasier-crane.jpg

:lol

:lol :lol :yess:

Yes....REALLY! Dont tell me this is news to you?!:rolleyes2:slap

It's good to know that you spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on what you feel is inferior product. Please if you ever feel the need to throw your money away again message me. I'm sure I can figure out a few ways to do so that would be beneficial...for me of course.

Sideshow's products are known to be high quality figures and statues. Why do you think so many people buy them?

Unless of course you just have a compulsion to buy what you feel is crap.

It's good to know that you spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on what you feel is inferior product. Please if you ever feel the need to throw your money away again message me. I'm sure I can figure out a few ways to do so that would be beneficial...for me of course.

Sideshow's products are known to be high quality figures and statues. Why do you think so many people buy them?

SS have had major Qc problems to the point collectors considered it a Fiasco.

the only person here calling ss products crap is you,why i dont know:dunno

Does Sideshow have high quality statues? Absolutely. It's why I buy them.

However Sideshow's quality track record has been spotty over the last few years and this has given many collectors reason(s) for doubt.

We really don't know how good or bad a statue or figure will look until we see it in hand.

I thought this piece would sell out in a few hours. It is still in stock. The ES on this thing is going to be enormous. Those that said over 1,000 for the ex may be correct. I hope sideshow does not start over producing these statues. One of the reasons they are successful is because collectors can resell and make back what they have invested to purchase another statue (most of the time). If they start making 4K to 5K of these things I can see their popularity slipping a bit. I would purchase this statue if it had an ES of 10,000 I like it that much. I worry SS is becoming Bowen with edition sizes in the thousands. Less popular characters like Ultron will sit in stock for months if not years. Not complaining, just a concerned collector.

SS have had major Qc problems to the point collectors considered it a Fiasco.

the only person here calling ss products crap is you,why i dont know:dunno

Actually i didn't, then again if you had read the statement correctly you'd know that.

Oh, so a major Quality issue on a product or two means a company isn't known for having a higher standard of quality products on the market?

Huh, bet that's never happened to a company that is known for higher quality standards than the rest of their market...couldn't happen to say Toyota or Sony...nah never. :rolleyes:

Does Sideshow have high quality statues? Absolutely. It's why I buy them.

However Sideshow's quality track record has been spotty over the last few years and this has given many collectors reason(s) for doubt.

We really don't know how good or bad a statue or figure will look until we see it in hand.

It's understandable, yet to say that a company isn't known for having a higher standard of quality when they time and again, with an admitted few slip-ups, deliver their product that is better than almost all of their competitors, makng a broad and sweeping statement like "They are not known for Higher Quality Products" is in fact ridiculous.

After 3 years away they finally pulled me back in. Ordered an Ex on the Flex and now cannot wait to ramp up on the DC products in the future.

I thought this piece would sell out in a few hours. It is still in stock. The ES on this thing is going to be enormous. Those that said over 1,000 for the ex may be correct. I hope sideshow does not start over producing these statues. One of the reasons they are successful is because collectors can resell and make back what they have invested to purchase another statue (most of the time). If they start making 4K to 5K of these things I can see their popularity slipping a bit. I would purchase this statue if it had an ES of 10,000 I like it that much. I worry SS is becoming Bowen with edition sizes in the thousands. Less popular characters like Ultron will sit in stock for months if not years. Not complaining, just a concerned collector.

:lecture :exactly:

:lecture I noticed that to. I would have been more then happy to order from this forum, but it came way too late and with the NRD in place you can't just cancel and then re-order.
I'm pretty sure you can click any Sideshow link on this site, maneuver your way over to the Joker from there, order, and the site will get the commission.

I can't believe this hasn't sold out already. I thought this one would be more popular than Rouge. :dunno

I can't believe this hasn't sold out already. I thought this one would be more popular than Rouge. :dunno

They may not have even set a ceiling on the ES yet. They may let it sell for a week then set the edition size based on the number of people that ordered.

Back