Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I've been debating going Sideshow vs. another retailer. 10% off means total with shipping is less than Sideshow's pre-shipping cost. But do I want to gamble with QC issues. . .?

Decisions, decisions. . .

I guess we'll see Thursday what the edition size is... could be intertesting.

I've been debating going Sideshow vs. another retailer. 10% off means total with shipping is less than Sideshow's pre-shipping cost. But do I want to gamble with QC issues. . .?

Decisions, decisions. . .

Well is that only $35+shipping off? You can also get points with Sideshow which is another 5% off. I guess it depends how much the shipping it but doesn't seem like a big savings unless you have other factors like tax or much high shipping costs to consider. If total savings is more than 80 I think that's pretty good.

Alter Ego has it for $315, which is probably the lowest any retailer could go. Assuming $20 shipping, it's $335 total. I decided to go ahead and waitlist the Ex. I don't need that extra head, but it could mean an extra $100-200 or so if I need to re-sell down the road. I guess reward points + ability to return for exchange if need-be outweigh was would amount to a 5% savings.

I was not expecting the EX to sell out so quickly given that the ES is TBD. Guess the number of orders got pretty high so they decided to call it. I'm thinking there's between 700 - 850 exclusives. Either way glad I got my order in yesterday.

I think Sideshow knew from the get-go how many they wanted to sell and then just capped it when it reached that number. Leaving the ES TBD I think quells the ordering frenzy you would have gotten if Sideshow would have posted the ES, especially if it's relatively low. It is, afterall, the first piece from a new license and has gone over extremely well.

I think Sideshow knew from the get-go how many they wanted to sell and then just capped it when it reached that number. Leaving the ES TBD I think quells the ordering frenzy you would have gotten if Sideshow would have posted the ES, especially if it's relatively low. It is, afterall, the first piece from a new license and has gone over extremely well.

:goodpost: That's exactly what I was thinking too.

I guess
dr-evilcopy.jpg

I'm surprised an Official thread hasn't been started yet for this PF?!

Back