Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Ughhhh price is steeeeeepppppp but just because its to rich for your pocket doesnt mean you should say anything. He isnt trying to sell it to everyone just the 1 person rich like Greatwall or the guy in Oregon that own everything. I do customs and I understand the amount of time a tech that it took to make those computers.

Good point. Dropping $3,500 on a 1/5 statue isn't crazy when you think about those same people spending $1,000+ on a 1/6 head.

You know guys, the price is rediculious. And I will be the first one to say it. However, sometimes you dont care. You got to get what fits in your collection and you love to have, no matter what the cost.

And btw, that guy lives in WA and not OR :wave

Someone in Paris paid me $1200 for a Batman Demon but and paid $900 for shipping!! There are people with $$$ that dont care. (it was 7 inches to big for USPS so I had to use FedEx)
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You know guys, the price is rediculious. And I will be the first one to say it. However, sometimes you dont care. You got to get what fits in your collection and you love to have, no matter what the cost.

:lol :yess: :wave

averone's batman looks fantastic..
sideshow has to made a really kick ass batman !!otherwise i call joker and she is in trouble

considering joker is pretty well known, as long as sideshow makes roughly about 2000-2500 statues total, i see this being a like a Cap in about a year. it might even be better than Cap if the Batman PF looks awesome.

ya, no point of speculating when es isn't disclosed yet:peace

Last edited:

Even if they were to look at them right away, that won't be until tomorrow when they get pack to the office. Patience.

Yeah they will raise the edition size to accomodate waitlisters like they always do at least 50 then set a firm ES. So it probably will convert in 1-2 weeks.

Yeah they will raise the edition size to accomodate waitlisters like they always do at least 50 then set a firm ES. So it probably will convert in 1-2 weeks.

since the nrd,the es was announed 1 week after the pre order..am i wrong??for the exclusive i mean

Disagree, "MO" :lecture KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back