Jurassic World Rebirth (2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A new Jurassic World directed by Gareth Edwards and starring Scarlett Johansson is coming out??

1724961628536.png

1724961659024.png

Last edited:
A new Jurassic World starring Scarlett Johansson is coming out??

View attachment 722962
I used to like her. Now she irritates me. Ever since her comments about being sexualized as Black Widow in Iron Man 2. FO. She knew what the character was when she signed on. And it helped to boost her career into the stratosphere and made her the highest paid actress in Hollywood.

Waaaaahhhh.......:monkey2

I love Jurassic Park and I love dinosaurs. I did not go see dominion. It looked absolutly terrible. Dinosaurs are on the main land. Lets focus on giant bugs. Good idea!
Lets nerf the T-rex again and bring in a bigger Dinosaur. Great! Yea that's never been done before That won't backfire at all.
Lets have no stakes an everyone has plot armor!

I hope we see something new that makes me actually want to see this. Bring in the fear and suspense. Bring in New Dinosaurs and stop Nerfing the Trex. You can have new Carnivores without making the Rex look like a *****. Also enought with that stupid hand gesture thing. Dinosaurs wouldn't freaking stop or not bite you cause you put a hand up.

I trust David Koepp, Gareth Edwards, and John Mathieson, so I'm cautiously optimistic. As long as the focus is on dinosaurs, it'll be an improvement over Dominion :lol

Last edited:
It can be terrible and I'll still watch it. I can't say the same for the last GxK film.

I might hate it in the end, but I I'll take the time outta my day to devote to watching it.

I'd rather watch ScarJo traipsing through jungles vs. Bryce Dallas Howard so this is somewhat intriguing. But no Chris Pratt will be weird. Heck, no Chris Hemsworth, Evans, Pine or Rock for that matter. Pretty risky strategy lol. I see Mahershala Ali is in it though. Does Disney own this one now too? A Blade/T-Rex throw down could be fun. :lol

Last edited:
Recently rewatched the JW trilogy. The first was OK. Just a lesser Jurassic Park 1, I suppose but it's enjoyable enough and not bad at all. The following 2 are shockingly bad. Not so bad its fun, just bad. Very bad. Oh for the days when JP3 was the worst one.
Therefore, this movie can't do any more damage than has already been done.
Hopefully they'll take this opportunity to try something new with it. No returning cast members. No "member berries" fan service crap. No dialogue repeated from earlier films.
I've always thought Jurassic Park has great potential as horror. The books, though it's been many years since I've read them, definitely had a horror streak in them.
But most likely it'll be the typical soulless affair, aping what came before, crammed with fan service call backs.
Just please, no more Rexy appearing at the very end to team up with another dinosaur to fight the "evil" dinosaur.

Back