Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to see a 2.0 of the T-1000. I had the old figure but got rid of it since I wasn’t happy with it overall.
Yes..those need an update..the shirt buttons, the sunglasses and the sculpts for sure.

My t-1000 set up now
IMG_20240914_210324.jpg

I love my motorcycle cop T-1000. The helmet and sunglasses make it work. But it could be improved like anything -- real leather boots, belt, etc. More accurate buttons, yes. The size of the collar. Better heads.
The motorcycle cop look is my fav look to. Yeah the boots on the old T-1000 are a bit clunky and can make it hard to pose the motorcycle cop figure. Certainly cant argue it was an outstanding figure for the time and it still remains one of the favs. If HT do release a 2.0 I will need a minimum of 3 though.

Didn't the original come with three possible looks -- motorcycle cop, the split head and the hole head? Those are the three I see most of, but I seem to remember an exclusive head or something.

Didn't the original come with three possible looks -- motorcycle cop, the split head and the hole head? Those are the three I see most of, but I seem to remember an exclusive head or something.
The doughnut head came with the Sarah Connor in disguise figure.
mms125-t1000sc13.jpg

2010 :impatient: This was an early Artisan figure to. :lol

Back