[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go!

pics154.jpg

Money sent for Henley, sorry again for the delay Kato.:peace

Do you have my address already? or do you need me to pm it to you?

I got my stuff from Kato about a week ago and I LOVE the craftsmanship and quality. I never got a chance to post any photos, but here is where I am as of now. I spent the afternoon making my own ID necklace and painting my base.

alb-IMG_0439.jpg

alb-IMG_0432.jpg

alb-IMG_0438.jpg

alb-IMG_0437.jpg

alb-IMG_0434.jpg

alb-IMG_0419.jpg

alb-IMG_0420.jpg

alb-IMG_0436.jpg

alb-IMG_0440.jpg

alb-IMG_0441.jpg

Hey nice work on that man! He really looks great! The badge turned out really well, nice work.

I am curious because I can't seem to find any info on these or anything, but does anyone know where I can get a 1/6th syringe? I can't seem to find them anywhere!

Great job on the base. The blood spatter is amazing. Dexter would cream his panties. Lol the ID LAMINATE LOOKS PERFECT

LOL I spent about 3 months on and off trying to find a syringe, and finally a board member found on for me in Hong Kong on an ebay type site, they was kind enough to win the auction, have it shipped to them, then ship it to me. Mine is the elusive Hot Toys Silken Floss.
To me the needle was so important I was literally so desperate to get a GOOD one that looked right that I would have bought the entire Silken Floss figure just to get it since they weren't being parted out with the needle anywhere.

Of all the wasted hours I spent researching, I only found 3 total 1/6 syringe figures.

- Hot Toys Silken Floss, which is hard as he** to find
- Sideshow Twilight Zone Eye of the Beholder Set (The Nurse has one)
Rare and expensive.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Twilight-Zone-...ltDomain_0&hash=item256354e781#ht_3943wt_1141
- Sideshow The Dead Subject 57
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/images_produits/zdep11.jpg

Hope this helps

Great job on the base. The blood spatter is amazing. Dexter would cream his panties. Lol the ID LAMINATE LOOKS PERFECT

Thanks, I actually bought real leather to make mine as well as acetate to put over the printed badge. The only thing I wanted to do but couldn't was sew the edges together, but it was extremely difficult to get the needle through both layers of leather and not rip the side walls out.

The chain is also not the ideal one I want but will work for now until I can find something I like a little better.

LOL I spent about 3 months on and off trying to find a syringe, and finally a board member found on for me in Hong Kong on an ebay type site, they was kind enough to win the auction, have it shipped to them, then ship it to me. Mine is the elusive Hot Toys Silken Floss.
To me the needle was so important I was literally so desperate to get a GOOD one that looked right that I would have bought the entire Silken Floss figure just to get it since they weren't being parted out with the needle anywhere.

Of all the wasted hours I spent researching, I only found 3 total 1/6 syringe figures.

- Hot Toys Silken Floss, which is hard as he** to find
- Sideshow Twilight Zone Eye of the Beholder Set (The Nurse has one)
Rare and expensive.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Twilight-Zone-...ltDomain_0&hash=item256354e781#ht_3943wt_1141
- Sideshow The Dead Subject 57
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/images_produits/zdep11.jpg

Hope this helps

Thanks for the info. I have been looking for the Silken Floss needle, but yeah I haven't had any luck....I wish some company would just make them :gah::gah:

I like those syringes you guys have been using , but they are not screen accurate at all - those are like old school syringes with the finger holes . The ones dex uses are modern syringes . Just thought i would say that , no offence to anyone . Just my opinion :wave

The white syringe is a prop. It 'hides' the liquid to give the illusion of injecting. I'd go clear syringe if you're going to make one. Dirty water colored.

Used leather, acetate from hobby lobby, printed the badge graphic I found online scaled down to 1/6 size and the chain from a jewelry making shop, and about an hours worth of work.

Back