Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After having this figure for a few weeks, I've noticed the cape drapes really nicely now. It was big and billowy out of the box.

chrisleedrac.jpg

They emails basically saying try again today. They also posted this onFB

IMG_4567.jpeg

I tried again. Same problem guess I’ll try again later.

Just can't get enough of these guys from Kaustic Plastik !
While the standard releases sculpts are great, these additional sculpts included in the web exclusive sets just are over the top! I knew the moment these went up for order I needed the neutral sculpts and the dynamic action sculpts. These two icons of Horror being immortalized on screen now immortalized in one sixth scale. Locked in battle between Good and Evil!
Limited to only 80 Worldwide, these pieces I'm sure will become very sought after in the years to come. As this set is the definitive versions of these characters!

Peter Cushing is my favorite Van Helsing (no offense to Anthony Hopkins and Edward Van Sloan) and there's no denying Christopher Lee's terrific turn as the Prince of Darkness! Love these! Definitely a special place in my heart for these and I'm just thankful we have a group of artists that care about the source material to give us quality figures. It's not just a paycheck for them. And the passion shows in the quality of the figures!

Keep an eye on the Tube for my showcase video I'm planning for these two! 🪦⚰️✝️🩸🦇

1000048384.jpg
1000048385.jpg
1000048386.jpg
1000048387.jpg
1000048388.jpg
1000048389.jpg
1000048390.jpg

1000048391.jpg

While the standard releases sculpts are great, these additional sculpts included in the web exclusive sets just are over the top!
That's why there was no hesitation when I went for the full deluxe exclusive set, even though it was remarkably more expensive and came with some stuff I didn't need, like the coffin accessory. The standard would simply never cut it, and I couldn't live with the thought that there were additional sculpts out there that I may have passed on. If a figure set has more than one sculpt, I need to have them all! I did that with KP's Fonzie set and ended up with an expensive jukebox bluetooth speaker I didn't even want or need.

I actually like the neutral sculpts the most (they really captured Lee's smug expression of Dracula nicely, which was rather significant because he didn't have very much dialogue for his portrayal of Dracula in the film), but having the full array of other sculpts is a real bonus. Now I wish I could buy another set to really exploit all the sculpts and their respective display options.

Last edited:
Damn, Dracula looks REALLY nice with the Batman 2.0 cathedral diorama.
Yet more incentive to keep that order :ROFLMAO:

Just can't get enough of these guys from Kaustic Plastik !
While the standard releases sculpts are great, these additional sculpts included in the web exclusive sets just are over the top! I knew the moment these went up for order I needed the neutral sculpts and the dynamic action sculpts. These two icons of Horror being immortalized on screen now immortalized in one sixth scale. Locked in battle between Good and Evil!
Limited to only 80 Worldwide, these pieces I'm sure will become very sought after in the years to come. As this set is the definitive versions of these characters!

Peter Cushing is my favorite Van Helsing (no offense to Anthony Hopkins and Edward Van Sloan) and there's no denying Christopher Lee's terrific turn as the Prince of Darkness! Love these! Definitely a special place in my heart for these and I'm just thankful we have a group of artists that care about the source material to give us quality figures. It's not just a paycheck for them. And the passion shows in the quality of the figures!

Keep an eye on the Tube for my showcase video I'm planning for these two! 🪦⚰️✝️🩸🦇

View attachment 723552View attachment 723553View attachment 723554View attachment 723555View attachment 723556View attachment 723557View attachment 723558
View attachment 723559

Absolutely brilliant posing!
Did you buy those extra bodies separately orr get multiples of the double-pack?
I think there are 200 of the exclusive double pack - not 80, but still pretty limited and will prove very desireable in the future.
Can't wait for mine..... but I will have to, finances are fudged this month so hoping KP take a little longer getting my invoice to me..

Damn, Dracula looks REALLY nice with the Batman 2.0 cathedral diorama.
Yet more incentive to keep that order :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely brilliant posing!
Did you buy those extra bodies separately orr get multiples of the double-pack?
I think there are 200 of the exclusive double pack - not 80, but still pretty limited and will prove very desireable in the future.
Can't wait for mine..... but I will have to, finances are fudged this month so hoping KP take a little longer getting my invoice to me..
Thanks!

The first set I got was the Standard set and then I had the web exclusive set ordered when they first went up for preorder. And those Web Exclusives are just now shipping out.

The Deluxe is limited to 200. But the web exclusives are numbered to 80 according to the side of the box.

Attachments

• 20240903_185540.jpg
    20240903_185540.jpg
    746.9 KB · Views: 0
Back