Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue / SD Toys - 1/6 Universal Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocco TheSculptor

29m

I'm excited to announce that I'm sculpting 1/6th Universal Monsters! In official partnership with SD Toys, Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue will produce a line of 1/6 LUXURY Action figures of Universal Monsters!
1720813414839.png

This content isn't available right now​

When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

Is it me or does the Bride’s hair look rooted…
Hard to say with those 3D renders. The clothing and hair and everything else give off a sculpted appearance and may just be stand ins. Rooted hair on the Bride would be interesting. I would almost think they’d have to give her a Nefertiti type elongated head to have the right shape. I image whatever product used otherwise might loosen its hold over time and start to droop.

Yeah guess I’m selling my Neca stuff soon.

Oh yeah the Mummy better come with a sarcophagus.
One of the reasons I abandoned NECA was the plastic always seem to have an issue. It's the paint in the joints. I LOVED NECA but after a while it just bothered me so.

I am one of these guys who bought 3 of each figures, depending on clothing and head options.

So with NECA I was spending near 100 plus dollars, but then the platic would break, the acccessory would break and I just had it.

All my pacific Rim figures outside the Ultimates, broke. Most were on shelf and as soon as I picked it up by the CHEST the ankle would break. YES, THE ANKLE!!!

The NECA products have brought me nothing but joy. Despite the fact that I think they are just a smidge too high due to inflation. I am sure KP's Mummy will come with a sarcophagus. He's in his "Nitol will help you catch some zzzz's" pose, so he's gotta have somewhere to be napping like that.

If I were a betting man, I would say no. However, they've gotta find some kinda way to make it be $600 or more, so who can say,lol.
Good point. I doubt the Mummy will have more than one head? The coffin will probably be huge...hence the high eventual price. With Inflation who know what this will eventually end up being.

Sheeeeeeet
Well, looks like I'm finally gonna cave and buy a Bela for this line.
Karloff's Mummy and Frankenstein['s monster] are definitely the ones I am most looking forward to seeing!

Good point. I doubt the Mummy will have more than one head? The coffin will probably be huge...hence the high eventual price. With Inflation who know what this will eventually end up being.
I’d say open eyes for the regular and a closed eyes head exclusive to the set with sarcophagus.

Oh that's great news !!!

Do we know if these are going to be statues or articulated figures in the same line as Bela Lugosi's Dracula ?

Finally a Bride of Frankenstein !
I didn't buy Bela's Dracula because I was afraid it will be the only Universal Monster figure made by Kaustic Plastik.
Now we will have Phantom, Mummy, Frankenstein and the Bride. Damn ! I need to find space to display them.

But the 3 of them for 2025 ? It's difficult to believe that. It takes forever between each Kaustic figure.

Oh that's great news !!!

Do we know if these are going to be statues or articulated figures in the same line as Bela Lugosi's Dracula ?

I didn't buy Bela's Dracula because I was afraid it will be the only Universal Monster figure made by Kaustic Plastik.
Now we will have Phantom, Mummy, Frankenstein and the Bride. Damn ! I need to find space to display them.

But the 3 of them for 2025 ? It's difficult to believe that. It takes forever between each Kaustic figure.

The announcement states:

1/6 LUXURY Action figures

Oh that's great news !!!

Honestly, KP produces figures pretty quickly. It took just 12 months for Bela Lugosi and Nosferatu to ship after they were officially announced. 14 months for Lee's Dracula and Cushing's Van Helsing. If they show the protos for all three this fall, it's possible we can get them by Q4 2025.

Back