King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is Prom Queen Hulk something the fans have been clamoring for? :dunno

Found this photo of you.
200_s.gif

This is idiotic of Sideshow. How many Hulk statues does a person need before they need to put themselves on Hoarders? Big waste of money IMO and looks like some rip off of Gadiator Hulk. Totally pointless purchase and Gladiator is MUCH nicer.

Blasphemy....one can never have too many Hulk statues. There are currently 19 in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all playas need a She-Hulk.

No offense but AH's version ruined it for me. I liked her Women of Marvel one, but we need a sexy, yet badass Jennifer.

As some might know, I only go for the ladies in my collection...probably would grab a Hulk if they make another She-Hulk.

This looks pretty darn badass to me. I also don't count it as a rehash because they took the pics of this at the same time they did Gladiator. If you look at the initial tease for GHulk you can see the legs for this one in the pic. I called it then and people didn't believe me...lol

So really and truly this is the Gladiator Hulk Ex. We also know that this was planned from last year as the clean legs we see here are most likely the ones we saw laying beside the GHulk in the first teaser pic last year. I called it then... Lol.

Lol... Yep there were I few. I called this as the Ex

Anyone who is surprised by this hasn't been paying attention. Honestly, so many of us called this the moment the GHulk went up.
Oc238Hc.gif

Y'all playas need a She-Hulk.

No offense but AH's version ruined it for me. I liked her Women of Marvel one, but we need a sexy, yet badass Jennifer.

As some might know, I only go for the ladies in my collection...probably would grab a Hulk if they make another She-Hulk.

you already missed the other She Hulk PF

Wow! ...have the Maquette , but this is pretty awesome... Might have to pull the trigger on this one Comparison pics
my6ybuqy.jpg
dudybe3y.jpg

Back