InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched some reviews and I have to say this is looking pretty shocking, either going to cancel my order or pass it on straight away, even if the rest of the trio come out looking great skinny Superman will not be looking good next to them.

Just watched some reviews and I have to say this is looking pretty shocking, either going to cancel my order or pass it on straight away, even if the rest of the trio come out looking great skinny Superman will not be looking good next to them.
But this is so much more accurate, despite its flaws. Do you have any of the HT releases?

But this is so much more accurate, despite its flaws. Do you have any of the HT releases?
If this figure was so incredible, it wouldn't need to be constantly compared to the Hot Toys figure from 2016, when InArt releases its Michael Jackson figure will it be compared to the 2009 History Tour figure? Personally I'm not impressed by the H.S for a figure that costs $395.

I had the BvS Superman and the JL Superman, from what I remember they were pretty good. This looks to be smaller/sleaker. The shine on the costume is done very well, but something overall with the body I'm just not liking, I ordered with the same opinion with what was shown but hoped there would be an improvement, especially as The Batman turned out very well despite qc issues and other flaws.

This is easily their worst release next to Joker. I think I'll just skip having the trio by Inart.

Hoping the Joker 4-pack comes out on the same par as Gandalf, Aragorn and Batman!

While this isn't perfect, this is far superior to the HT version. HT has the wrinkled boots, the awful body proportions, the inferior HS, the too dark suit, no rolling eyes. Each to their own.

While this isn't perfect, this is far superior to the HT version. HT has the wrinkled boots, the awful body proportions, the inferior HS, the too dark suit, no rolling eyes. Each to their own.

Yeah that's fair, it definitely is an improvement in many regards, it's a shame the neck line still ruins the figure.

But for me, with how glaringly smol this Superman is, it either means Batman is going to be similarly undersized or they will make him the correct size giving this Superman an even worse look by virtue of comparison. Either situation I don't really want, so it could just be the case of getting WW and Batman as standalones if they're done well or just not having them in the collection.

For my collecting preference I'm not inclined to get something just by it being better than a last offering.

Not sure what the response was earlier in the thread I've not really been keeping up with anything for a while, if people are liking it I'm surprised yet happy for them!

Yeah that's fair, it definitely is an improvement in many regards, it's a shame the neck line still ruins the figure.

But for me, with how glaringly smol this Superman is, it either means Batman is going to be similarly undersized or they will make him the correct size giving this Superman an even worse look by virtue of comparison. Either situation I don't really want, so it could just be the case of getting WW and Batman as standalones if they're done well or just not having them in the collection.

For my collecting preference I'm not inclined to get something just by it being better than a last offering.

Not sure what the response was earlier in the thread I've not really been keeping up with anything for a while, if people are liking it I'm surprised yet happy for them!
If you are talking physically undersized then that might be personal preference. I do think the legs could use a little more size. But it looks better then the hot toys version. Which I needed to mod to make it look natural.

If you mean scaling wise. All Inart figures are seem to be smaller than HT. My gandalf, joker and pennywise all look small next to my HT figures.

Back