Kraven the Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting everything else aside, he's totally not the right casting for Kraven. The dude playing Red Guardian would have been a much better fit. This just doesn't look like it works on any level in my opinion.

Really crazy that the execs at Sony actually get paid to put things like this together. I guess one Venom (another mediocre movie that somehow made money) is enough to justify all kinds of foolishness gambling at another success. If they were DTV and starred no-name actors who didn't cost a fortune I could understand it. But they even paid Russel Crowe to come in and do a bad accent.

Well I’m sure you can have a great time in the empty theater.
it was just a joke!
Putting everything else aside, he's totally not the right casting for Kraven. The dude playing Red Guardian would have been a much better fit. This just doesn't look like it works on any level in my opinion.

Really crazy that the execs at Sony actually get paid to put things like this together. I guess one Venom (another mediocre movie that somehow made money) is enough to justify all kinds of foolishness gambling at another success. If they were DTV and starred no-name actors who didn't cost a fortune I could understand it. But they even paid Russel Crowe to come in and do a bad accent.
it's just avi arad. it's always, always avi arad.
every bad choice.
kraven in this movie looks like a college guy. but he's a good actor

Yeah, I just looked at his wikipedia page, and apart from being a producers on some of the decent early Marvel films, he is associated with a lot of junk.

I don’t know where to start with that guy. I feel like he’s the reason we have these horrid spin offs, the reason why Sony held onto the rights and the reason mcu Spider-Man can’t be at its full potential. I put all the blame on him. He ruined SM 3 for raimi and ruined the asm franchise with his crap decisions. I also blame pascal.

Once Spider-Man hit the mcu all of sudden venom was announced and it felt like it was out of pure spite. Screw that guy.

Yeah, I just looked at his wikipedia page, and apart from being a producers on some of the decent early Marvel films, he is associated with a lot of junk.

I don’t know where to start 7with that guy. I feel like he’s the reason we have these horrid spin offs, the reason why Sony held onto the rights and the reason mcu Spider-Man can’t be at its full potential. I put all the blame on him. He ruined SM 3 for raimi and ruined the asm franchise with his crap decisions. I also blame pascal.

Once Spider-Man hit the mcu all of sudden venom was announced and it felt like it was out of pure spite. Screw that guy.

The only thing I hate more than the multiverse... is the Avi-verse.

without saying anything insulting about him personally.
I know he's the reason spiderman 3 has venom. he's the reason that he forced raimi to change the plot. he's the reason he made them cut the sandman scenes.
raimi even tried to cut spiderman 3 into 2 movies to allow venom to be the villain in Spiderman 4. avi said no.

he's the reason the venom movie was pg 13.
he's the reason amazing Spider-Man 2 had goblin. he's the reason madam webb exists.
he's the reason for morbius.
he was a producer in borderlands
now he will get attached to the Zelda movie

I'm sure I'm forgetting others. but he literally killed the Spider-Man and the amazing Spider-Man franchise with his demands. sure there is more to the story. but I heard that he demands or is very stubborn on specific details that end up ruining the thing.

He must have some heavy dirt on someone cause he is literally losing the studio money and tanking the brand into the ground. Yea Asm franchise may be looked at with great nostagia now but little do we forget that like circa 2012-2014 SPiIderman was being heavily outshined by Z list marvel characters to about Blisters. Iron man was the face of Marvel. Spiderman was a joke. The asm films were hated when they came out and the asm2 was a crap movie to try to make a stupid universe. It failed hard so Japn Sony said just give the damn character to Marvel but don't sell it.

It amazes me how they still have that guy on and how he even has a job. He's even attached to Naruto. He's going to screw that up to.

Also What is the end goal of this? It all feels like it's out of spite tbh.
"Hey lets create a stupid universe of villians nobody cares about unless they are tied to a specific hero and make them them all good guys and create a universe were none of it centers around the character it's supposed to center around,"
What is the goal?
To play keep away from marvel? Making terrible crap like Morbius and baiting people into thinking it's part of spiderman? What a joke.

Venom only did well becuase it's freaking Venom and Venom is the most popular Spiderman villian so of course he will sell. Kraven, Morbius and and any other Villian DO NOT WORK WELL WITHOUT SPIDERMAN.
Nobody cares about Kraven fighting a stupid cgi rhino. Gosh I hate this freaking studio more than WB

without saying anything insulting about him personally.
I know he's the reason spiderman 3 has venom. he's the reason that he forced raimi to change the plot. he's the reason he made them cut the sandman scenes.
raimi even tried to cut spiderman 3 into 2 movies to allow venom to be the villain in Spiderman 4. avi said no.

he's the reason the venom movie was pg 13.
he's the reason amazing Spider-Man 2 had goblin. he's the reason madam webb exists.
he's the reason for morbius.
he was a producer in borderlands
now he will get attached to the Zelda movie

I'm sure I'm forgetting others. but he literally killed the Spider-Man and the amazing Spider-Man franchise with his demands. sure there is more to the story. but I heard that he demands or is very stubborn on specific details that end up ruining the thing.
Yea dudes and idiot no doubt. They had to Kiss his ass to make no way home happen. That end credit thing where they thanked him was hilarious.
I'm sure he probably has some type of dirt or just really huge pull cause there is no way someone can tank that many films and still have a job lol

Yea dudes and idiot no doubt. They had to Kiss his ass to make no way home happen. That end credit thing where they thanked him was hilarious.
I'm sure he probably has some type of dirt or just really huge pull cause there is no way someone can tank that many films and still have a job lol
sometimes I wonder, does he know how awful his choices are? is he aware of how he messed up Spider-Man 3 and amazing Spider-Man 2

sometimes I wonder, does he know how awful his choices are? is he aware of how he messed up Spider-Man 3 and amazing Spider-Man 2
As long as marvel isn’t in full control he doesn’t seem to care

That’s the weird part. No toys are being made. .... 😂
In anticipation of this film, who picked this one up in 1966 :lol
90qkjh.jpg
90qla9.jpg

Back