La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electrosala © -*Batman vs Killer croc dio*

Thanks my Friends,you deserve a special gif from your friend electro

9ygtzO5.gif

This is hypnotic :google:google:google:google

Re: Electrosala © -*Batman vs Killer croc dio*

Felicidades mi estimado, tenia tiempo de no visitar el foro, grandes adquisiciones !

Re: Electrosala © -*Thor bowen bronze*

Excellent Score and Pic's on Thor, Electro, The Bronze Effect makes this piece stand out even more and it really brings the detail to life of the Base, WOW! but it didn't come with the Spinning Hammer? a Impressive Post my Friend.

Re: Electrosala © -*Thor bowen bronze*

Great acquisition my friend!

thanks my friend

I know a bum when I see one and that is one bad-a$$ bum! Remy Lacroix knows how to work it :yess:

Fantastic pics on the new Thor addition my friend! Really love that the faux bronze effect...congrats my brother :clap

thanks and this is for U

beckinsale_unzipped.gif

Felicidades mi estimado, tenia tiempo de no visitar el foro, grandes adquisiciones !

gracias antoñete :1-1:

Excellent Score and Pic's on Thor, Electro, The Bronze Effect makes this piece stand out even more and it really brings the detail to life of the Base, WOW! but it didn't come with the Spinning Hammer? a Impressive Post my Friend.

gracias Colossus,many thanks my friend

:hi5:

Re: Electrosala HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 VIDEO

I made a video-summary of all this year and wanted to share it with you before 2014 arrives

Share 2013 has been very good,i hope you all be here ( and i too ) to share thsi 2014 that comes

health,work and love for all of you

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHjU0RRFCtY[/ame]

Thank you sharing your great Video!
Happy New Year

Beautiful year 2013 for you with lot of new wonderful statues, especially the hulk PF first version and the cyclops modern statue that I am looking for a long time for completing my collection of 1/4 statues. :clap

Beautiful year 2013 for you with lot of new wonderful statues, especially the hulk PF first version and the cyclops modern statue that I am looking for a long time for completing my collection of 1/4 statues. :clap

Many thanks for your kindly words comiczone

Hulk & cyclops are very iconic statues,if you can get them,just do it

Back