La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electrosala HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 VIDEO

Today i get this beautiful piece,to far from the quality of SS,Solíd,acrylic eyes,metal,just a dream,please enjoy :duff

Massive congrats Samuel on your latest addition :clap

Massive thanks my friend andy :duff

miscellaneous-image-sexy-walk-butt-gif-sexy-girl-sexy-walk-1-different-animated-films-animacje-gift-jr-sexy-pk-favorites-diafora-great-stuff-pics_large.gif%3Fw%3D290%26h%3D220

Damn that looks great? Who makes it?

it´s a shop from China who sells kits unpainted and painted,did you see the awesome transparencies?

044-7.jpg

Cool updates bro and congrats on the latest addition. As always your girls are very very alluring...
2s7bc46.gif

I sure did lol

heheheh

Cool updates bro and congrats on the latest addition. As always your girls are very very alluring...

thanks sarvesh,im a ig fan of your collection :duff

Your welcome my friend and very nice gif...:thud: :lol

we love sexy gif :lol

I made a video to show the piece and how it works the acrylic eyes,just a dream,don´t underestand why Sideshow have to remove acrylic eyes from Joker bust...

Last edited:

I made a video to show the piece and how it works the acrylic eyes,just a dream,don´t underestand why Sideshow have to remove acrylic eyes from Joker bust...

I may have to look into this Beautifully Sculpted Piece of Art, WOW! Excellent Video my Friend Electro

Back