Les Walker's HEATH LEDGER JOKER Tribute Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goooood evening ladies and gentlemennnnn.....

0134.jpg

We areeeee...tonight'ssss entertainment.

0135.jpg

I have only one question, where is Harvey Dent! You know where he is.

0137.jpg

You guys see what I meant...I think Sean could probably make an old sock look like the Joker! :lol
He takes my Joker and does this! What a photog!

Wait till you see his "better" shots.

I am honored to have had my meager work shot so well.
Thanks Sean. You really outdid yourself on all this. :bow

Les I finally got my HT Joker today. My wife got in from work and spotted it and walked up to it and said "Is that supposed to be the Joker?" I laughed and said "yeah, but that head's coming off." She asked me what head I was going to use and I showed her the pics in this thread and she said "That's more like it...that one you have now is just sad." I got a kick out of that. I'll have a headless horseman until you've finished up. :D

The shots look fantastic! My fav has to be the one where you can only see one eye of the Joker when he's talking to Bats. The angle is a perfect representation of that shot in the movie

Maul fan , how the hell do you do it ?...
:lol:rock

These pics rock insanely !!

Les + Shaun = untouchable awesomeness beyond compare.

Now all we need is a custom figure built up over parts by Les Walker and DA then send it tooo Shaun for the photos. :rock

Now all we need is a custom figure built up over parts by Les Walker and DA then send it tooo Shaun for the photos. :rock

You know what that will bring, don't you?

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

When they don't...they'll cast you out...

0038.jpg

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

The head is obviously incredibly brilliant, but this is the first shot that REALLY shows how perfect BillyB's shirts are. So spot on! (Can't believe I have a shirt coming too!)

Great pics Sean!

BillyB's work MAKES this figure to me! :rock His attire work is part of why I am so glad I have this custom, and to have been a part of it's development. The shirt, was a back and forth collaboration between us, where he'd get a pattern, email me a pic, I didn't like it or the color, and back and forth. He got it printed finally, in scale, and a really great blue/grey, more to my liking anyway (Some say it's too blue still, but I like it). Whatever the case, he did an amazing job considering the access to resources he had.
He truly deserves accolades here. (LOVE the purple of the coat!!!:rock)

Also, wanted to mention, there has been some comment about the eyes and or paint on this head, and I want to mention that this head was painted well in advance of seeing the movie, and seeing Heath's performance and the character. In a word, I was painting blind a bit. I tried some stuff with the cracks in the makeup and some blends and things, but I am convinced that when I get to these again, and do the versions requested, that post movie viewing, I can capture even better, the character of the Joker. Especially in the eyes.
Many of you have seen my HT repaint, and in some ways, since it's Pencil Trick scene makeup is my favorite, now that I've seen the movie, I think I tapped more into Heath in that paint, and I am really stoked to see this effect on THIS set of heads. Cannot wait to do that. And do more eye work. Not all looking up or whatever.

But I am still proud of the paint, early as it was, and especially that Sean's extra closeup photography doesn't bring out details that make me look like a total hack. Thanks Sean. You really did some cool stuff with these. Utterly amazing lighting and posing. That in itself deserves a lot of kudos.

Les, quick question, as I am finding it hard keeping up with all the updates lately:

did you mention somewhere that you would post pics of your head with diff scene paints before ours which we could then chose from? Ta.

Les, quick question, as I am finding it hard keeping up with all the updates lately:

did you mention somewhere that you would post pics of your head with diff scene paints before ours which we could then chose from? Ta.

Yes I did, and will. That is still several weeks away though, due to much other work due first.
Wish I could RIGHT NOW, just no time. But when I do post them you will see all four variations I am offering. This current one being the Style B: Street duel one, more or less, so only Style A: Pencil Trick, Style C: Interrogation and Style D: Nurse are coming when I do them. Too many mini variants after that to keep up with. And too many heads to paint also! :lol

Very cool.

Totally understand you have no time at the moment, but I can't wait. Most excited I've been for any 1/6 item.....ever.

I'm leaning towards pencil trick, without even seeing them. Dare I look though? Only one head and FOUR variants?!?! That's gonna be real tough.....

Cheers for confirming!

Ok, the moment we've all been waiting for is here, well maybe some of you won't give a ^^^^ haha, oh well.

Anywho, I would like to dedicate my 16,000th post on these boards to one of it's most wonderful members, a good friend, a talented artist, and one of his finest creations.

To Les Walker and his custom Ledger Joker :duff

0148.jpg

0196.jpg

0154.jpg

0172.jpg

0184.jpg

0156.jpg

0257.jpg

Back