Les Walker's HEATH LEDGER JOKER Tribute Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les is producing a 'JOKER' head for me...
However, I have lost interest...
If anyone is interested in organizing with Les a 'change in ownership' over this 'head', let me know...

I had asked 'Les' if I could simply retract my order but he replied that he could not due to each head being 'cast to order'.

If anyone is interested email me at
[email protected]
and I will inform Les
to confirm that this is official.

If anyone is interested in organizing with Les a 'change in ownership' over this 'head', let me know...

I had asked 'Les' if I could simply retract my order but he replied that he could not due to each head being 'cast to order'.

[email protected]
and I will inform Les

Maybe easier if you put a price on it.
Just trying to help.

[email protected]
and I will inform Les

I am selling the 'Head' for exactly the same price that Les quoted me:
which I believe was $100.00

THIS IS THE PAYPAL RECEIPT:
21 Aug. 2008 Payment To Frederick L Walker III Completed ... -$100.00 USD

and again: If anyone is interested. I will go about contacting Les so he can contact you before I recieve the payment via Paypal.

[email protected]
and I will inform Les

May I just remind everyone that this is a known scammer, do not send any money or emails to this person or you will lose out bigtime !
Please see a message from Darklord Dave here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43265

x :peace

SCammer! Great work Dave and Adopted Scot.

Can you Guys delete all his posts? They don't deserve to be on Les' thread or on this board.

Just to get things back on track, how about a magic trick?

I'm going to make this pencil disappear.

0086.jpg

0087.jpg

Tadaaaaaaaa!!!

0088.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their Joker head from Les yet or knows what the timetable is for these?

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their Joker head from Les yet or knows what the timetable is for these?

From what I understand he's having some serious issues of late. He posted a quick update in his main thread though and said he's hard at work on them.

I'm waiting as well...but I know it'll be worth it. :whip

A few things for folks here.

This thread is dedicated to Les' personal Joker custom figure only.

There is a dedicated thread for his Joker head casts and what not where concerns about your order should be addressed.

Les does have personal issues going on, it'd be best to read through his dedicated thread in the customs section to know what's going on with him.

it's been a while since i've seen those maulfan pics of les and billy b's figure. i'd actually forgotten i'd ordered this. but this was a very pleasant reminder. les is holding nicholson joker for me too until both can ship. what a package that's going to be - 2 awesome joker heads by the master himself.

Hi all,

I was lucky enough to be able to pre-order one of Les's Joker awesome Joker heads. But regrettably I've had to part with my Hot Toys Joker (lean times call for sad measures, including reducing my collection WAY down :( ) and I thought I'd see if anyone here on the board wants to take over my Joker head order.

I'm of course not looking to profit here, just hoping to get what I paid for the head ($100). I've cleared this with Les already via email and I can provide all relevant documentation (including PayPal receipt for my payment).

If anyone's interested, please PM me. Apologies if this should have been in the For Sale/Trade thread, seemed more appropriate to put it here.

OK , I by no means am saying anything bad about this offer but the exact same thing was offered and it turned out the guy proposing it was a theif.
Its actually only a few pages back.

I'd suggest anyone seriously interested in making this transaction work it through Les, contact him for confirmation, perhaps even pay him the money and let him send the money off to this customer.

Back