Lets See You.......The Lets get 'Shopped Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man, I loved his balls. :(

dont-touch-my-nuts-squirrel-t-sh-1.jpg

Is he really missing a leg :(

Yeah, I adopted him from a rescue shelter back in early August. His original owners were asswipes who neglected him and also had him riding in the back of a truck (with the tailgate down, no less) and he fell out and injured his leg. They never even took care of it. The Rescue Shelter had to have it amputated and dealt with. I was in the market for a dog and my girlfriend and daughter talked me into giving this one a shot. And I'm glad they did. He's awesome, even with his missing limb. And he gets around just fine. :hi5:

That's so nice of you to adopt him, and wow ____ the previous owners. Poor dog didn't deserve that, I really hate when dogs are abused. Anyways Im really happy to hear he gets around just fine :yess: Good luck!

Yeah, I adopted him from a rescue shelter back in early August. His original owners were asswipes who neglected him and also had him riding in the back of a truck (with the tailgate down, no less) and he fell out and injured his leg. They never even took care of it. The Rescue Shelter had to have it amputated and dealt with. I was in the market for a dog and my girlfriend and daughter talked me into giving this one a shot. And I'm glad they did. He's awesome, even with his missing limb. And he gets around just fine. :hi5:

Wow, those owners are a bunch of dirtbags... :mad:

Well, I'm glad the dog has a home with you now :)

:1-1:

May I suggest that you start giving him supplements to keep his other legs joints strong because the other ones, especially the front legs have more stress on them.

:1-1:

May I suggest that you start giving him supplements to keep his other legs joints strong because the other ones, especially the front legs have more stress on them.

Way ahead of ya. One of the first things I thought of when I got him. He's only 2 and that 1 front leg is mega-strong. But I saw joint problems and arthritis in his future, because he puts so much stress and weight on that one shoulder. So he gets glucosamine & and other supplements daily. Hopefully that will hold it off a bit when he's older.

Back