Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Jen said:
Me and my baby. :)

meandlurtz-17.jpg

Lurtz is quite the lucky dog! You are quite the beauty indeed Jen! Nothing sexier than a woman who collects cool s#!t! :D

The ill Jedi said:
Lurtz is quite the lucky dog! You are quite the beauty indeed Jen! Nothing sexier than a woman who collects cool s#!t! :D

I agree to that!:cool:

And one of the few pics of myself...

dsc1862fl1.jpg

dunedain said:
I agree to that!:cool:

dsc1862fl1.jpg

Nice pic dunedain! You're not so bad yourself! :rotfl
Nice camera by the way.

The ill Jedi said:

Where are all the men in Seattle who think it's cool/sexy that a woman collects s*#t? Heck, I'll even widen my range to men in the Pacific NW....all the ones I meet, just think I'm a bit of a freak....which I am...but I'm a nice freak! :lol

dunedain said:

dsc1862fl1.jpg

Okay dunedain! Show me Tiger! That's it!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TONY THE TIGER!!!! Now show me Lama, pretend your a Lama running in the wild, GO LEFT!!......NOW GO RIGHT!!!

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Jen said:
Where are all the men in Seattle who think it's cool/sexy that a woman collects s*#t? Heck, I'll even widen my range to men in the Pacific NW....all the ones I meet, just think I'm a bit of a freak....which I am...but I'm a nice freak! :lol

Don't feel bad Jen! I make love to my Lurtz PF every night. :monkey1

*runs and gets a bag of popcorn*

*pinch nipples*

Shai Hulud said:
CAN I JOIN IN ? :naughty
I'm afraid Lurtz might get jelious with the Great Worm Krusader around...but if you bring Hulk, it may just work. :rotfl

Premium Formats as sex toys..............hmmmm never thought of that! Excellent idea Shai and Jen.

I guess I can finally get rid of these.....

Ball_Gags.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
LMAO Shai!

Speaking of which I think its time for my usual walk at the local park with Lurtz in a baby stroller. :monkey3

Nice!! There's nothing like a nice stroll in the park with a bad boy at your side...or in a stroller!:lol

DannieDarKo said:
Premium Formats as sex toys..............hmmmm never thought of that! Excellent idea Shai and Jen.

I guess I can finally get rid of these.....

Ball_Gags.jpg

Oh DannieDarko! You are wicked!!:D

ITS GAME OVER FOR US ALL. I think we have seen the last of this thread. :lol

KRUSADERS!!!! I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE AFTER LIFE !!!! :lol :rotfl

Back