Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

We shall right forth our mighty War Donkeys!!!!
donkey.jpg

King Darkness said:
We shall right forth our mighty War Donkeys!!!!
donkey.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

LO YOU MERE HUMANS. LO AND TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHTY WAR DONKEYS OF THE KURGAN!!!!

congerking said:
....wasn't this thread for pics ???? :emperor :emperor
Okay heres a pic of me shat faced tuesday night, and judging by the pic who ever took was equaly shat faced.
SANY0380.jpg

King Darkness said:
Okay heres a pic of me shat faced tuesday night, and judging by the pic who ever took was equaly shat faced.
SANY0380.jpg
Nice photo King Darkness! I promised Shai I would take some photos with my friend Sauron tomorrow and will post them then....for now it is just me and Lurtz until the Lord of Darkness arrives...then I will do a whole photo show!

King Darkness said:
SANY0380.jpg
bannistardsm.gif
bannistardsm.gif
bannistardsm.gif

Jen said:
Nice photo King Darkness! I promised Shai I would take some photos with my friend Sauron tomorrow and will post them then....for now it is just me and Lurtz until the Lord of Darkness arrives...then I will do a whole photo show!

A Krusader AND a fan of Darkness!! Do have the 1:1 bust?

King Darkness said:
A

Krusader AND a fan of Darkness!! Do have the 1:1 bust?

Sadly no...that was the one that got away....but do have the PF Excl. coming.

Heres a pic of me and my bust.
DSC03224.jpg

And a pic with the Pred bust.
DSC03461.jpg

King Darkness said:
Heres a pic of me and my bust.
DSC03224.jpg

And a pic with the Pred bust.
DSC03461.jpg

Oh how I envy you King Darkness! The Darkness bust would have looked mighty fine in my abode....I think I would have put him in my bedroom, next to my bed...that would scare away any unworthy men!

Jen said:
that would scare away any unworthy men!

A great test it would be indeed!!!

Any man to scared to sleep next to Darkness is no man at all.

In honor of the Great Shai Hulud I have decided to post pics of as many Dicks as I could find:
1_21_clark_dick.jpg

180px-Richard_Nixon.jpg

ebersol.jpg

dicktracy.jpg

Bannister said:
In honor of the Great Shai Hulud I have decided to post pics of as many Dicks as I could find:
1_21_clark_dick.jpg

180px-Richard_Nixon.jpg

ebersol.jpg

dicktracy.jpg
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl BRILLIANT Bannister....absolutely f'n Brilliant!

King Darkness said:
A great test it would be indeed!!!

Any man to scared to sleep next to Darkness is no man at all.

I agree whole heartedly!!

Jen said:
Oh how I envy you King Darkness! The Darkness bust would have looked mighty fine in my abode....I think I would have put him in my bedroom, next to my bed...that would scare away any unworthy men!

Funny you say that, I was at a friends house last week and a flash of lightning came down when I was in his dark room, and his darkness bust scared the crap out of me. forgot it was there and thought it was a person.

congerking said:
Funny you say that, I was at a friends house last week and a flash of lightning came down when I was in his dark room, and his darkness bust scared the crap out of me. forgot it was there and thought it was a person.

UNWORTHY!!!!:emperor

congerking said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I hope you didn't wet yourself!

Jen said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I hope you didn't wet yourself!

I was a little drunk at the time, remember freaking out a little. I mean, he had horns. That's the kind of stuff that traumatizes little children....and drunk people.

congerking said:
I was a little drunk at the time, remember freaking out a little. I mean, he had horns. That's the kind of stuff that traumatizes little children....and drunk people.

Why do people always think being drunk is a worthy excuse?:lol Face it congerking...the mighty Darkness scares you! It would me too it I hadn't previously succumbed to his charms. He can be very persuasive. Princess Lili doesn't know what she is missing!

Jen said:
Why do people always think being drunk is a worthy excuse?:lol Face it congerking...the mighty Darkness scares you! It would me too it I hadn't previously succumbed to his charms. He can be very persuasive. Princess Lili doesn't know what she is missing!

darkness is pretty scary... but conger, in your predicament, Tom cruise in the dark would be about a thousand times more scary.. so consider yourself lucky.

Back