Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

I always compliment women...here its no different....its just a part of who I am...why does it bother some, I dont understand...women on the board do compliment some of us also...thats all good..its a thread about pics guys...take it smooth...no need for **** fight here....I would win anyway....:monkey5

Besides,BOOYAH was flirting with Nessa here and now they are a couple....

Now...

Darth Loki, go on with your courtship of the pretty lady....I enjoy...

Last edited:

Shai Hulud said:
I always compliment women...here its no different....its just a part of who I am...why does it bother some, I dont understand...women on the board do compliment some of us also...thats all good..its a thread about pics guys...take it smooth...no need for **** fight here....I would win anyway....:monkey5

Now...

Darth Loki, go on with your courtship of the pretty lady....I enjoy...

Thanks Shai. I didn't know it was a crime to give an attractive woman a compliment. Because some of you have never met a woman or talked to one in person, here's a bit of advice, most women like to be complimented.

So Thera, how you doin? :D

ds0509041703551024rv8.jpg

Darth Loki said:
Thanks Shai. I didn't know it was a crime to give an attractive woman a compliment. Because some of you have never met a woman or talked to one in person, here's a bit of advice, most women like to be complimented.

So Thera, how you doin? :D

Wasn't trying to 'playa hate' but it is funny, NOW GO GET YOU SOME

This Thread cracks me up! Maybe someday I'll show my freakiness. :chew

Thera said:
Okay here's me...

I love your work in Old School and Gray's Anatomy! ;) :D

You kinda look like Ellen Pompeo in that picture. Has anyone ever mentioned that before? Or am I crazy? :eek:

I got together with some old high school buddies on Saturday, and put up a page of photos from that. I thought I'd share the only two I'm in. Obviously, I'm on the left of this fuzzy photo:

hphs_15.jpg

And I'm in the group shot, taken by the obliging waiter:

hphs_16.jpg

Shai Hulud said:

Yeah, but that Booyah guy is incredibly awesome, not to mention his rugged good looks and Hulk-like build. It's no wonder she fell for him. :rotfl :rotfl :monkey5

Seriously tho, we have our one year anniversary coming up on the 12th of this month and I think every day about how lucky I am to have her. :inlove

It can be done guys! Get out there and speak to the single ladies on the freaks board.....all two or three of them!

When going to a Hockey game that you don't really want to go to or enjoy but you're going because someone else is paying for it, rule one is always order the largest beer available.

62472743pa1.jpg

Booyah! said:
It can be done guys! Get out there and speak to the single ladies on the freaks board.....all two or three of them!
Okay, but I hope my wife won't mind. :monkey5

Back