Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

snakebeater said:
Shai, Ill Jedi, Dannie and who ever else = OWNED
I'm the one who pointed out that Thera was BF's wife!! :rolleyes:

Remember to only speak when spoken to and raise your hand when adults are talking! Now go to your room!! :thwak

Fritz said:
When going to a Hockey game that you don't really want to go to or enjoy but you're going because someone else is paying for it, rule one is always order the largest beer available.

62472743pa1.jpg

HOCKEY + BEER + CANADA > BASEBALL + AMERICAN BEER + U.S.A

:lol :lol :lol

snakebeater said:
Shai, Ill Jedi, Dannie and who ever else = OWNED

Thanks.

WHY AM I OWNED...??? I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE 'S WIFE BEFORE...:monkey1

Shai Hulud said:

Keep telling yourself that when you're paying up the butt for SSC shipping & Customs charges!! :D

U.S.A., U.S.A, U.S.A!!!

Shai Hulud said:

Make a few changes take out he beer and replace it with Jack Daniels and replace Canada with U.S.A and I agree.

We will still let you watch the NHL when we get all the teams in the U.S.:lol

Shai Hulud said:
WHY AM I OWNED...??? I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE 'S WIFE BEFORE...:monkey1

I'll take back what I said about ill jedi and shai, but

dannie = OWNED

who's the poor sap that has to walk all that way just to take a picture of you? :lol

nash said:
who's the poor sap that has to walk all that way just to take a picture of you? :lol

Actually I took the photo. They are leaving me behind because the plane only holds two passengers! I would be left alone in the middle of no where for quite some time. The joys of bush flying in Alaska. :lol

JustinLuck said:
photo0007600fh2.jpg

My five-year-old niece on Saturday.

that picture make me think she just put her fork in the water and caught and is then eating a fish. :maul :maul :maul :maul

Booyah! said:
Yeah, but that Booyah guy is incredibly awesome, not to mention his rugged good looks and Hulk-like build. It's no wonder she fell for him. :rotfl :rotfl :monkey5

Seriously tho, we have our one year anniversary coming up on the 12th of this month and I think every day about how lucky I am to have her. :inlove

It can be done guys! Get out there and speak to the single ladies on the freaks board.....all two or three of them!
Just you be good to that sweet lady!! :)D I'm sure you are!) She used to be my neighbor! Well, sort of, since she used to live in the same little town here in Belgium where I still live. Give her my regards!

Last edited:

JustinLuck said:
ds0509041950291024ed7.jpg

Can you find the plane?
Can't find the plane, since I'm too busy looking at this IMPRESSIVE photo! Now that is a breathtaking landscape! So that's Alaska,huh?

If there's a plane, I'm sure it's about 10 feet under the water surface...

Back