Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Darren Carnall said:
What kind of thing to say is that?
pixletwin said:
Yup. That was not very cool. Actually it was really quite rude.
snakebeater said:
lol it's alright people, it was kinda rude.. but I forgive him.
My apologies guys, I really meant no harm by that comment. It's just, such a beautiful girl should have a beautiful name to match and I found hers odd, that's all. :D

Sorry Venny! I take back what I said. :eek:

no problems, it seems to have been sorted out now.

I actually thought starsha was a really nice name... it was unusual (for us), different. And with me? anything different and not the same as everybody else scores points :)

It almost sounds like the name of a flower, or a sci-fi princess from a far away world or something.... lol. Cool name :rock

The ill Jedi said:
My apologies guys, I really meant no harm by that comment. It's just, such a beautiful girl should have a beautiful name to match and I found hers odd, that's all. :D

Sorry Venny! I take back what I said. :eek:

I'm part italian, so the names for beautiful girls can only be "francesca, angelina, adriana, etc"...mmmmmmmmm.

congerking said:
I'm part italian, so the names for beautiful girls can only be "francesca, angelina, adriana"...mmmmmmmmm.
Ugh, I LOVE italian women!! :drool

Monica Belluci comes to mind. :monkey5

I like mexican girls. This one girl at my school, is the ONLY girl I consider genuinely beautiful.

The ill Jedi said:
That Surfer display is BAD ASS, I saw it at the Pacific Theater in Pasadena. I so wanted to steal it!! :D
Me and my buddy were trying to figure out how to do it ourselves. We were thinking of straping to the surf racks of my car.:rotfl

mfoga said:
Me and my buddy were trying to figure out how to do it ourselves. We were thinking of straping to the surf racks of my car.:rotfl

Could just "satisfy" the theater manager...here, dress like this:cool:

mfoga said:
If you guys do try it, let me know, I'll help!! :D

snakebeater said:
I like mexican girls. This one girl at my school, is the ONLY girl I consider genuinely beautiful.

Go get her, Harold!

We really need people to start posting more pictures of themselves again.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Dude, all you need to do is get some sweet shades and a doo like this fine cat!

Is that Jake the Snake Roberts? :confused: :lol

We really need an all-mullet thread!

mullet.jpg

Back