Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

pixletwin said:
Now I am soft, balding, and my wife thinks I smell funny sometimes....
No wonder your mother-in-law looks so thrilled to be sitting next to you! :lol

item

pixletwin said:
I hear that. I remember when I had a hard body, a new hair color every week, and girls asked me out. :lol

Now I am soft, balding, and my wife thinks I smell funny sometimes....

231846~Chris-Farley-Posters.jpg
Thank God I haven't turned into Farley!:lol At least I've kept around 185# so far.

Cocoboloboy said:
In ten years you and Captain Faramir will not be wishing that. When I was in my twenty's I was a lean ,mean eating machine. The more junk I ate the leaner I got.

Ah, the good ole' days.

Yeah, just wait till your 40's and the middle-age spread happens! It ain't pretty!

lcummins said:
Yeah, just wait till your 40's and the middle-age spread happens! It ain't pretty!

Oh man, don't go there. I'm already fighting it. It can't get worse can it? :D

lcummins said:
By the time I was 37 I weighed 240 pounds! Now I'm 41, weigh 180 and in the best shape of my life.

pixletwin said:
:rock

Batty, that is me on graduation day with no sleep in 32 hours and the 3 weeks building up to that day I gained 20 lbs (no kidding). HA HA! :lol

Working that all off now. :chew

I knew school was hazardous to your health. I think we should abolish it altogether.

Batty said:
By the time I was 37 I weighed 240 pounds! Now I'm 41, weigh 180 and in the best shape of my life.

So in theory, I'm 36 and weigh 240 pounds right now so by the time I am 41, I should be in good shape. :lol

Boba Fett said:
So in theory, I'm 36 and weigh 240 pounds right now so by the time I am 41, I should be in good shape. :lol
Believe me, it took a lot of work! After seeing members of my family succumb to diabetes and heart disease, I decided I didn't want to go down that road.

Batty said:
Believe me, it took a lot of work! After seeing members of my family succumb to diabetes and heart disease, I decided I didn't want to go down that road.
Good for you dude! Glad you got your body back on track. Now post some before and after pics so we all can poke fun and be impressed. :D

Cocoboloboy said:
Good for you dude! Glad you got your body back on track. Now post some before and after pics so we all can poke fun and be impressed. :D
Thanks! I'll definitely post some "before" and "after" photos. Maybe later tonight. I'm always shocked at what I used to look like.

just got back in from NYC today from a biz trip.

squeezed in time to stop and see Alex Grey's Cosm. :rock

CosmJ.jpg

CosmN.jpg

Welcome Leegeta!!! More people from the Spawn Boards showing up.. making the transition!

..thats sad I know that!:monkey2

occulum said:
just got back in from NYC today from a biz trip.

squeezed in time to stop and see Alex Grey's Cosm. :rock

CosmJ.jpg

CosmN.jpg

OH, man that's awesome! Alex Grey is one of those artists you just can't help but love. from his early days of performance art to his gorgeously crafted visionary masterworks....his art is amazing. I'd love to go to chapel of sacred mirrors! awesome photos man!

Trev

creature4000 said:
Welcome Leegeta!!! More people from the Spawn Boards showing up.. making the transition!

..thats sad I know that!:monkey2

lol i know, don't post here too much but i'm making the effort to :chew

Back