Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

I asked cause he made fun of me so I was like so lets see your's expecting to see a pic reminiscent of Jessica Tandy. She isn't dead, she's Dark in disguise!

You caught me:cool:

tandy_1.jpg

Love all the new pics! Figure I'd toss in one from CIV... In case you missed it, here's me and 'my' Anakin from last year's comic-con (from Day 5 photo galleries):

IMG_0057.jpg

Too bad he wasn't dressed as Anakin from 'Clone Wars' (with the body paint) in this one :monkey1 :lol

Last edited:

I've been told I look kind of like a cross between Pierce Brosnan and Brandon Routh, but younger and shorter.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
I've been told I look kind of like a cross between Pierce Brosnan and Brandon Routh, but younger and shorter.

I've been told that I look like Kareem Abdul Jabar only shorter, whiter, and fatter, with a different shaped face.

pixletwin said:
I've been told that I look like Kareem Abdul Jabar only shorter, whiter, and fatter, with a different shaped face.

Me too:google

Wow, what a crazy world we live in:monkey1

and heres a pic of me one of my most recent pictures of me, messin about with 1 half of DM's saber

shaunsaber3.jpg

Darth_Thorpe said:
and heres a pic of me one of my most recent pictures of me, messin about with 1 half of DM's saber

Have you met the Josh ? (jlmcsu)

Are u going to the Freaks party?

:maul​

i know of him, but not met, it sucks living in the UK coz i miss all the good stuff like all these meets, and conventions, we dont seem to get that many over here :(

Thanks for the good words about my daughter! I think she's a little beauty too. She is my most prized thing in my life above any toy I could ever collect! I'm a very proud and happy Daddy! Thanks again.:D

Here's me on the streets of Pula, Croatia with my dream car, a 2007 Volkswagen R32...

R32andMe-Sepia.jpg

And in Rovinj, Croatia with Lindsey...

TerryandLindseyHeart.jpg

Me announcing my 5 year $50 Million dollar contract to play 3rd for the M's. :)

pictures030.jpg

Last edited:
Back