Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Who says we plan on living far part much longer? ;)

I hope you are not offended by me saying what I am about to say Carl. It really isn't any of my business and I can respect that but I worry what happened once could happen again. I wish the best for you but last time wasn't very pleasant I presume.

Sorry again, I will step off. Just trying to put another perspective out there. :eek:

Who says we plan on living far part much longer? ;)

Let me say this and then do as you please. It's you life.

I have been in two long distance relationships in my life and never again. The person you THINK you know isn't who you'll get when they move in with you. You can e-mail 50 times a day and talk on the phone 10 times a day, but don't KNOW the person.

Like I said, I hope it works for you, but I have had my own long distance relationships and I have see nother friends have them as well. Maybe 1 in 20 work out once one of you moves.

Good luck.

Hey, no worries. You guys are just looking out for me and that's cool and appreciated, believe me. And I also know how things can look much different from the outside looking in. But, believe me, things are cool right now. There were many details I didn't share when I went through that stuff because, well, we're talking personal life stuff here. And that's all been worked out.

Of course, there are no guarantees, either. It's like that with any relationship... so I'm also not going to allow myself to get carried away and be 100% vulnerable like I have been in the past.

In any case, worry not... IrishJedi will be okay. :rock

Now, let's get toasted at SDCC! :duff

toe.jpg

Ladies, my PM is empty just for you :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl be careful!! Eli is going to pm you

I HATE SEEING VERY SCARY MOVIES IN THE THEATRE!!! The most unusual thing happens to me, but I always end up finding out that some SOB ends up spilling their club soda on the crotch area of my pants! Oddly enough this only happens during a very scary movie! AND THAT'S WHY I HATE SEEING VERY SCARY MOVIES IN THE THEATRE!!!

I HATE SEEING VERY SCARY MOVIES IN THE THEATRE!!! The most unusual thing happens to me, but I always end up finding out that some SOB ends up spilling their club soda on the crotch area of my pants! Oddly enough this only happens during a very scary movie! AND THAT'S WHY I HATE SEEING VERY SCARY MOVIES IN THE THEATRE!!!

:lol:lol:lol

More than 71 000 views !!! I've created the most viewed thread ever on this board 2 years ago....All hail the Worm...:rock:rock:rock

Here's the real me celebrating the 30th anniversary of Star Wars on Friday 5/25.

MFSW.jpg

And Here's me as a Simpsons character.

Back