Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

sdcc07sideshowpanel2kd6.jpg

The guy in the circle is the president of the Klauder & Keith from Spartan Industries Fan Club.

yeah, and he didn't even seem that excited about it!

He was just shy!

That has got to be all around the most awkward giveaway we've ever done. First of all, they let everyone in the room early, so I couldn't hand out the tickets as people walked in, thus had to bother everyone while the panel was going on. :eek:

Second, not one person cheered as we were calling winners... :confused:

I guess the guys bored everyone into a stupor :lol

Hi Dusty, is it true that the Q&A was recorded? Will you guys post it online? :)

He was just shy!

That has got to be all around the most awkward giveaway we've ever done. First of all, they let everyone in the room early, so I couldn't hand out the tickets as people walked in, thus had to bother everyone while the panel was going on. :eek:

Second, not one person cheered as we were calling winners... :confused:

I guess the guys bored everyone into a stupor :lol

I was like 2 raffle tickets away from the person who won. I wanted to *&^^ %$ $%%^% **%%^ him and take his ticket. BUT, I did win a Weathertop Environment during the 400pm trivia contest at the SS booth on Sunday, so i cant complain too much. Thanks for pointing to me that I answered first Dusty :naughty :naughty

I was like 2 raffle tickets away from the person who won. I wanted to *&^^ %$ $%%^% **%%^ him and take his ticket. BUT, I did win a Weathertop Environment during the 400pm trivia contest at the SS booth on Sunday, so i cant complain too much. Thanks for pointing to me that I answered first Dusty :naughty :naughty

Oh, that was you? Hi :wave I wish more Freaks had introduced themselves! And don't thank me, you DID answer first. Where are you from anyway? You had a cool accent, right? (I don't know if completely remember though; the days are all running together!)

Cohet I didn't realize that was you either. I was watching when that happened. Damn another freak missed. :monkey2

Oh, that was you? Hi :wave I wish more Freaks had introduced themselves! And don't thank me, you DID answer first. Where are you from anyway? You had a cool accent, right? (I don't know if completely remember though; the days are all running together!)

Yes, that was me. The strickly handsome young fellow who hadn't shaved in a while answering questions. I had a cold, so the accent was probably there. :chew:chew

Back