Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Sometimes I feel as though this thread should be renamed the What does P!tu look like today thread????

We already know what you look like...:monkey1:monkey4

l_5f5961c99b547a5e08b4c26846779240.jpg

Sweet picture... Awesome Halloween Display!

BTW: Have you lost weight?

Thanks man! And I HAVE lost weight, almost 9 pounds already. I've been on a diet these past few weeks and working out again. I cut all the High Fructose Corn Syrup out of my diet and it really did wonders for me. :rock

Thanks man! And I HAVE lost weight, almost 9 pounds already. I've been on a diet these past few weeks and working out again. I cut all the High Fructose Corn Syrup out of my diet and it really did wonders for me. :rock

Yeah, you look good, keep it up! I've been working out again and taking care of myself throughout winter for a "Aussie Beach Bum Body". Taking care of yourself during winter, which is harder, is the key!

So keep it going. Nice pumpkins btw!

Now this is awesome !!! Great work !

Are all those Zombies custom ?

Thanks man! And yes they are all customized in some way, the one on the far left is 100% my own creation and the rest are all repainted and tweaked. There is one unpainted Dr in there as well, just haven't gotten to him yet. :lol

Your pieces are awesome !!! You are very talented and nice to boot.

THanks. I hope we can work on something sometime.

Here I am in my Vader costume, notice my sis's sweet Batgirl costume with her ponytail causing mask vision problems. She also broke her belt and blew up her boots before trick or treat left her lips for the first time.

hall1.jpg

Hi Guys.

I haven't been around in a while. Anyhoo, here's a pic of me in my Beatles Trib band as......Beatlepaul!!

Here is me with Marilyn Manson a few years ago on Halloween backstage at one of his concerts.

manson3vo.jpg

Me playing with my iMac

mypicture16rf.jpg

Just me at work
me1zn.jpg

And me at CIV with a very hairy but sexy Slave Leia :monkey5

p5260772cf6.jpg

Thought I'd post these pics. Getting some new folks thought I'd re share these pics.

Me looking angry. :lol

IMG_4050-1.jpg

Me and JDad SDCC 2007
San_Diego_2007_Folder_3_037-2.jpg

JMom @ SDCC 2005
Mom.jpg

Me during Spooktacular. I haven't post a pic of myself in a long time.

Back