Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Don't worry Venakin, anyone who's actually *played* football in the last 15 years would know that even most high schools have turf fields now, making it easier to keep a clean uniform even if you're on the field every minute of the game (unless you get some guys blood on you.) :naughty

Picture176.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Can I post the rest of the serie Darklord Dave? :lol :monkey3

Of course, all of you do realize that for except a couple others here,I'm the only board member here banging hot chix .

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Of course, all of you do realize that for except a couple others here,I'm the only board member here banging hot chix .

:lecture:lecture:lecture

At least you're always modest and never seeking attention..

Don't worry Venakin, anyone who's actually *played* football in the last 15 years would know that even most high schools have turf fields now, making it easier to keep a clean uniform even if you're on the field every minute of the game (unless you get some guys blood on you.) :naughty
Dude what schools are you going to I know oh a handful maybe in my area and thats out for hundreds of schools.

Dude what schools are you going to I know oh a handful maybe in my area and thats out for hundreds of schools.

I have no idea what he is talking about either. I think maybe a couple fields around where I live have turf.

Back