Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Do you really like banging those? :confused:

chick1.jpg

Chicks. It's what for dinner. Duh duh duh

I LOVE CHICKS!!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Of the soft, yellow, fluffy variety that is! :lol:monkey1

I have no idea what he is talking about either. I think maybe a couple fields around where I live have turf.

It's obvious that he's never played highschool football in his life, but is trying to act like he does just because he watched NCAA and the NFL on tv. :rotfl:rotfl

Not even the elite private schools in hawaii play on turf, unless they are playing in the Univ of Hawaii stadium.

In any case, as a true football player, turf sucks, and grass is the way to go.

It's obvious that he's never played highschool football in his life, but is trying to act like he does just because he watched NCAA and the NFL on tv. :rotfl:rotfl

Not even the elite private schools in hawaii play on turf, unless they are playing in the Univ of Hawaii stadium.

In any case, as a true football player, turf sucks, and grass is the way to go.

I never played past freshman year in high school and never played on turf, but I always heard it felt like concrete.

Dude what schools are you going to I know oh a handful maybe in my area and thats out for hundreds of schools.

Interesting. Maybe its a Pacific Northwest thing. We had a turf field in Bellevue, Washington (a wealthy area neighboring Seattle), and all the schools we played against had turf as well. It was a new thing in the early 90's; I assumed that by now that it would be more widespread.

I can think of a couple schools around here that have the Field Turf but only a couple. We're talking about it at the school I work at but its like $500k to get it put in. So its possible in the area he's at but not likely.

Here are some random pics of me... one from my wedding, one from the Honeymoon and my favorite pic of our show bird (F-14) that I painted back in the day. Photo taken by one of our pilots. :rock

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

l_10fd5ea0de70dcc1929dedf3e2a2dad0.jpg

p-f14anf100000909-1.jpg

Here are some random pics of me... one from my wedding, one from the Honeymoon and my favorite pic of our show bird (F-14) that I painted back in the day. Photo taken by one of our pilots. :rock

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

l_10fd5ea0de70dcc1929dedf3e2a2dad0.jpg

p-f14anf100000909-1.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Booze, ,Broads & Top Gun ...... youre my hero ... :rock

Booze, ,Broads & Top Gun ...... youre my hero ... :rock

top-gun.jpg

:rock:rock:duff::rock:rock

Thanks bro! Twas my life... I have to say, I seriously damn near shed a tear when those jets were de-commissioned. Such a badass jet, the Muscle car of Fighter Jets. I have so many fond memories, even if they were Hell to work on. It was so worth it.

f14-photo-vf154-04l.jpg

vf154f-14a_cat_shot-1.jpg

Josh,

Who is that chick in the green laying across the bed?

:lol My wife's good friend Kristen.

sweet pics Josh!!

so wait... you painted that F14??? like painted the actual plane?!?!?!?

Yep, I painted all of the jets in those shots. Actually helped them design the gray one, my Master Chief and I worked out the details and he left it to me to get it done. Our Corrosion shop painted 13 jets in under 5 months, most of the actual painting being done under my supervision. I was head painter and Night shift Supervisor.

My squadron was VF-154 "The Black Knights" :rock

So yeah... I've painted houses, ceiling tile, canvas, fighter jets, figures and statues. :lol

Back