Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Must be the shirt:lol

bio-angel.jpg

WTF..I just notice some foolish Mod merge the old permathread with my own thread....therefore stealing my thunder as the originator of the biggest thread ever created....I bet its you Dave.....:monkey4

WTF..I just notice some foolish Mod merge the old permathread with my own thread....therefore stealing my thunder as the originator of the biggest thread ever created....I bet its you Dave.....:monkey4

That is pretty weak. Now you dont own the coveted spot as the number one poster:monkey4

No doubt the work of the Evil Darklord:banghead

One day...Dave Stephan, I will have my revenge......

Davvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

Picture213.jpg

Hilarious....:lol

Great pics everyone... Love that pic Chase, you look like you are about to choke out the wifey... "Go to sleep...Go to sleep..." :D

Great O face pic too Josh and cool to see Sean at long last! :rock

Great O face pic too Josh and cool to see Sean at long last! :rock

Well I spend enough time behind the camera, I suppose I could work being on the other side in more often. If I ever get it cleaned up I'll show off where the magic happens :)

Well This is why i love PR so much especially my Grandmas house. Theres nothing but vegetation in every direction you look. Its the best Place to get away from the world and just relax.
P1080023.jpg

P1080024.jpg

P1080025.jpg

P1090036.jpg

P1090037.jpg

P1090041.jpg

P1080033.jpg

P1090043.jpg

You are so high up the mountain you can touch the rain clouds its freaking awesome!
P1090034.jpg

And the armys of Mordor coming to kick my ass for breaking one of there eggs which was strategically placed in the middle of the road! those birds or out for blood
P1080029.jpg

Back