Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
af1ebdc2.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

Right area.....about 180 degrees off though.

Just kidding........here you go.

istockphoto_2056415_skinned_knee_ouch.jpg

Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

They do need more friends! I can't handle the pressure. ;) :lol

Here's Lauren again, with lighter hair. She doesn't have a boyfriend :google :confused:

l_61d0e290bf5e34932a78ac7ee5472be7.jpg

Irish,

Your friend is just stupid hot. WOW!!! She might not have a BF but I am sure she has lots of "friends"!! :lol:lol

wow You guys keep quoting this woman's pic as if you haven't experienced a hot chick before.

*shakes head*

They are a dime a dozen.

Fugly chicks like P!tu are a penny a dozen!

That's what you get P!tu for making me suffer those awful cross dressing pictures of your's! YOU EVIL EVIL LITTLE MAN!

Irish,

Your friend is just stupid hot. WOW!!! She might not have a BF but I am sure she has lots of "friends"!! :lol:lol

Agreed. I love her look.....just my type.

wow You guys keep quoting this woman's pic as if you haven't experienced a hot chick before.

Nothing wrong with talking about a hot chick. Has nothing to do with not having experienced a girl its about being able to virtually admire every hot chick you can.

Wow, I'm away for a day and she's already off the boards, guess I missed something interesting.

Check out the Sandbox.....a lot of interesting things with some long lasting ramifications.

You're gone.

:lol....something tells me that he is still looking in and smiling at how popular he become as a she.

Yeah, I believe he is back as well, under a different name. He tried starting ^^^^ with me the other day. At least I think it was him. Some random dude just started attacking me in the TDK thread yesterday.

Back