Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I believe he is back as well, under a different name. He tried starting ^^^^ with me the other day. At least I think it was him. Some random dude just started attacking me in the TDK thread yesterday.

Yeah I saw that. That "Shankara" person, right?

And Eli, that pic of you as P!tu with pink shoes is disturbing. I might have nightmares tonight :(

Yeah, at first I thought Shankara was kinda fishy when all his posts didn't contribute anything in specific threads. I think 20 of his posts were just welcomes to new members. I still have no idea what went on with the "Crix" stuff, but I guess that is all old news now.

Yeah I saw that. That "Shankara" person, right?

And Eli, that pic of you as P!tu with pink shoes is disturbing. I might have nightmares tonight :(

Yes, can thank a certain forum member for that. I think someone should give him a nice visit... and give him a knuckle sandwich for that awful visual. :(

Manipulate anyone's pic, but leave mine alone! lol

Yes, can thank a certain forum member for that. I think someone should give him a nice visit... and give him a knuckle sandwich for that awful visual. :(

Manipulate anyone's pic, but leave mine alone! lol

Happy Birthday Eli the Jedi! May the force be with you! :lol

df016c90.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:lol I love to Poop! Anyone who denies their love to poop is lying. I get a lot done on the john- form reading to thinking. :D:lol

Only pooping solids is fun, thus why oatmeal is good! :)

Soupy liquid poop, not so much fun.

The Mike, do you have a problem with biology? That's all it is. Pooping is a beautiful human condition which is common among billions of people on a day-to-day basis. Granted, some people are constipated, but one could go the route of a suppository. Ask Rory, he'll let you know they make for a not-so-pleasant experience. Thank goodness for my kick ass digestive and poop making system!

The Mike, do you have a problem with biology? That's all it is.

Less of a problem with pooping in general and more of an issue with the subject being brought up in an image thread. I'm starting to fear the images that are to follow...

Less of a problem with pooping in general and more of an issue with the subject being brought up in an image thread. I'm starting to fear the images that are to follow...

I think Mike's apprehension is right on. We all know how things can go downhill in a matter a one post. Seen it happen a bunch of times. Funny as ^^^^ sometimes, but ruins some threads. I've seen plenty of caca shots, so I damn sure don't need to see anymore.:lol

Back