Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! It was a really quick thing... just a curiosity. :lol

I did a Maul computer paintup back in the day too... It was pretty hilarious. I'll have to find it and post it here.

Just a few pics of yours truely
430699769_m.jpg

430698230_m.jpg

1471106126_m.jpg

1465324324_m.jpg

m_72bc49e0f2c54a9bb3cac354f6fd3381.jpg

m_976a43e5799499a8d1793b6dc1cfb881.jpg

m_0cc2a94079e49c3108563114c1ab2d89.jpg

You should hang out with Irish.

My wife has been busting mine for buying all this Iron Man stuff. She said "What do you think you're Iron Man or something"? the other day all snarky and sarcastic. I'd love to get someone who is really good with PS to put my head on this pic so I can print it out and send it to her.

ironman03.jpg

My wife has been busting mine for buying all this Iron Man stuff. She said "What do you think you're Iron Man or something"? the other day all snarky and sarcastic. I'd love to get someone who is really good with PS to put my head on this pic so I can print it out and send it to her.

ironman03.jpg

If you can post a picture of yourself that'd work I could play with it.

Why does IronMan look like Adam Sandler :google

Looks nice... But was the haircut before--after--- or during the drunken state when you posted in the LOTR thread around 2 am about your Samwise Exc up for $45?...

Never drink and cut.:D

Looks nice... But was the haircut before--after--- or during the drunken state when you posted in the LOTR thread around 2 am about your Samwise Exc up for $45?...

Never drink and cut.:D

The haircut was today....so after my drunken state. :p:lol And I was serious about the Samwise figure. I bought it with points and now don't want it...so I'm selling it cheap. :)

:rotfl
you look very different in person. :huh :duff thanks for getting the strider box. :D

No problem. :) Hope you enjoy the figures. :rock And as far as looking different in person....I don't know either. :dunno :lol I hate having my pic taken though.....I do think it makes me look....well....different. :lol :lol

Back