Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with earlier posts...Saya is STUNNING, and thats an understatement!

As for myself...well....

gonzoxp.jpg

Ok is all seriousness...here i am

6a00d8341ce95e53ef00e551e69f938833-.jpg

No?...ok here is the real me...the other two looked better tho...

me.jpg

I hate my pictures...i hate being in them...i hate having them taken, so much so i jump out the way...even into oncoming traffic...

man, i should check this topic out more often. the girls' pics on here are surprisingly cute.
i just wish they were real pics and not posted by predatory old men.

I'll vouch for Saya. She looks that good in person. See you tonight honey.:naughty

With all the badgering I'm getting here is a pic of me at New Year's a while back with a couple of friends. I don't have the blonde hair because it really doesn't work for me.

002396835596bq4.jpg

(Gotcha)

No?...ok here is the real me...the other two looked better tho...

me.jpg

I hate my pictures...i hate being in them...i hate having them taken, so much so i jump out the way...even into oncoming traffic...

You look like Iron Man :D That's nothing to be shy about! :naughty

ONEYE12JAN09.jpg

Not pretty, but this is me. Taken yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm on the left side, right, which is actually the right side, that is left. From the camera positioning, the right side was in fact left, whereby the correct side, (that would be right), where I am.....is left.....right?

Back