Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me in full ape regalia.

3333873340_a715ab7de3.jpg

yea................jessica rocks the planet of the apes and beyond.........:D

Hey!

Yeah seen him on clearance at The Disney Store and had to get him. To good of a deal to pass up.

Awesome picture slug! here's my blast from the past:
Me playing Transformers and various other robot toys with my grandma back in '88
3-9-200994115PM.jpg

Nothing's changed since then. I still play with my toys today. Although my toys today are more expensive, and I probably own more today than I ever did during the ages of 0-18 in my life! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:eek::eek:

There is a photo of me earlier in the thread, but I had no clue where to post this up, so I figured I'd slap it in here. I got this tattoo on Saturday, in memory of my dad who passed away in '05... if you don't 'get it', look up the Dia de los Muertos holiday in Mexico.

Anyway, I had to show it off! It's on my inner left forearm.

2vhu935.jpg

Last edited:
There is a photo of me earlier in the thread, but I had no clue where to post this up, so I figured I'd slap it in here. I got this tattoo on Saturday, in memory of my dad who passed away in '05... if you don't 'get it', look up the Dia de los Muertos holiday in Mexico.

Anyway, I had to show it off! It's on my inner left forearm.

2vhu935.jpg

Cool, I did a lot of backpacking around Mexico back in the late 90's, when I could do things like that, a few years BC (before children).
Picked up quite a few 'Dia de los Muertos bits and pieces', great tat!

I did toy with the idea of a 'Possada' tat once myself, but chickened out, some thing like thisor this though not all of this one... obviously!

Cool, I did a lot of backpacking around Mexico back in the late 90's, when I could do things like that, a few years BC (before children).
Picked up quite a few 'Dia de los Muertos bits and pieces', great tat!

I did toy with the idea of a 'Possada' tat once myself, but chickened out, some thing like thisor this though not all of this one... obviously!

Now THAT is cool!

Being from New Mexico, in a town that has a high population of Mexican people, who are very proud of their culture and heritage, it's hard to not have it rub off on ya, lol.

I was supposed to get a 'sugar skull' a long time ago with my brother, but we always had conflicting schedules, which was okay, because I could never draw something myself that looked 'right'. Luckily though, when I went to Lubbock, Texas to get it done - the artist asked me a good amount of questions, and then asked if he could draw it up on the spot.

An hour later we were in 'bidness' - two hours later, I was EXTREMELY happy with the result. I can't wait to go back and get more work done when this heals up.

Back