Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! That sounds like such a fun honeymoon and you guys are a cute couple. Just out of curiosity, where are you from?

well firstly.... yes, yes I am cute :rotfl

the honeymoon was the most amazing thing we've ever done. Cities, farmland, mountains, desert, baking sunshine, driving snow.... we had and saw everything. In one trip. It more incredible that we could've imagined. I was adding blogs and video diaries while we were travelling across the country, but I took so many that I'm still editing them and putting them up, lol. I'll advertise the fact when I get them all done and up on the honeymoon site I set up.

I'm from Liverpool, in England.... or Great Britain... or the United Kingdom... or whatever you want to call it :lol

good to see you darren. that 1st new york pic is incredible!

yeah, we do love that pic... kind of sums up the feeling of the whole trip in one pic. It was amazing watching the city from up there... as the sun went down the city slowly lit up, like the biggest Xmas decoration you've ever seen. We were on that roof for about 4 hours I think lol

Here's me with some hot guys. :D :drool

IMG_2567.jpg

2 are cylons :D

Alright,
Finally got around to uploading a few pics of myself.
Me at a hotel in toronto in the summer. And my fav...
Budweiser Superbowl party from last year. I won that Chargers Jersey in a pushup competition that night,
"May we keep the wind in our hair, our swords by our side and the women in our beds":D

----------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey good to finally see you:D

You kinda look like Elijah Wood...heard that before?

Hey good to finally see you:D

You kinda look like Elijah Wood...heard that before?

aww mannnnn:monkey2

Not since i was like 8....Thanks for bringing that back.
I had a buddy who was blonde and they used to say that we looked like the kids from the movie "The Good Son'.
Have you seen it?
I was Elijah and my buddy was Culkin

I've been dark, blond, and dark again (except now I have much more grey in it) lol

pic.jpg

4-03-02blondedarren.jpg

yahoochatpicnotredame.jpg

021.jpg

043.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

2005_0531_190918aa.jpg

DarrenEiffeltower-resized.jpg

DSCF0183.jpg

and pretty much how i am now (this was last September)

n567846488_1019322_2618.jpg

right... that's more pics of me in one post, than I've done in the last five years, lol. So I think I'll leave it for another 5 years now!

Back