Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cougar_T-shirt.ashx

:monkey5:monkey5:naughty:naughty

Josh's wife isn't going to let him come to SDCC again if she sees this thread. :lol

Anyway, here's me being an ugly Irishman:

3214_179311415106_545970106_6472776_6253421_n.jpg

yep...I'd turn fag for darkartist:lol

PS. you guys are being lead astray by a pair of cougars leading you into their lair only to devour you

can I follow ya? :lol

:lol:lol:lol You can DEFINITELY follow. ;) A sexy Scotsman is always welcome. :D

Josh's wife isn't going to let him come to SDCC again if she sees this thread. :lol

Ahhh..we know the rules.....we can look but no touching....well except for hugs. :D :rock

Jen, are you the same chick that cosplays as Lara Croft and posts on Raider.net (or whatever it's called) and was/is on my MySpace contacts?

Jen, are you the same chick that cosplays as Lara Croft and posts on Raider.net (or whatever it's called) and was/is on my MySpace contacts?

Ummmmm....no. Unless I have an alter-ego that comes out when I am asleep...I don't think I've ever been on Raider.net.....but I do like Tomb Raider video games. :D :rock

I think that girls from the Indylounge, not theraider, but I could be wrong. There are a few I know of.

Yeah right, Carl.
You mean a "not so ugly" Irishman???
:stick

teehee.gif

Oooh! That's right... you're single now! :naughty :lol

Okay, I'll level the playing field by showcasing (once again) my extreme NERDY side:

l_9d7be296c3f942d78dd0ff441ed0fafa.jpg

(And, Pixletwin or anyone else... if you use this pic against me in an unrelated thread I will shoot you in the face. :lol )

this is me
bruce-lee.jpg

just kidding. hahah

me-1.jpg

korean bbq.. yummy.. anyone notice what kind of shirt I'm wearing?

Last edited:
Back