Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me with Ralph Brown:

ralphbrown.jpg

Was that taken before or after you swang through the forest with a pack of greaser monkeys? :D

he does look like him... he;s even got an advantage.
He's knows how to not act like Shia Lebeouf ... :monkey1

I'm doing spring training right now for a JC and it is sooo boring, when you can't hit. can't wait till august!

so I present weekend football :D

me23.jpg

me231.jpg

me232.jpg

me233.jpg

me234.jpg

believe it or not but I was labeled that in high school -_- haha I could break tackles and hold on, but its like if the wind blows I fumble it...

believe it or not but I was labeled that in high school -_- haha I could break tackles and hold on, but its like if the wind blows I fumble it...

I'm not going to say anything you haven't heard 101 times probably by at least five or six RB coaches but remember your six points when carrying the ball with the most important point being number 1.... Your mind.

Two through six are basic holding techniques but so many RB's (especially in traffic or when taking the hit) try for those extra two or three yards and in doing so they take their mind off the most important thing to remember--ball possession. Most fumbles happen when RB's fight for extra yardage without adequately securing the ball with both hands.

In the picture (and it is a picture so it's only one moment in hundreds) the ball is not tight to your body and the nip is exposed-- If you're still encountering fumbleitist I'd suggest looking at how NY Giants' head coach Coughlin modified Barber's running style by having him hold the ball in an almost vertical manner tight to his pectoral muscle-- It eliminated, what for that RB previously had suffered through, tons of fumbles.

Enough coaching. I'll take off my head coach hat and put back my geek one. Enjoy the pre-August workouts (I've got five clinics this month for my players) and have a great season.

thanks guys!! and neil, I've been yelled at so many times its not funny, but I looked in on what you said about marion barber, gonna try it. they almost never let me run a dive or belly, they would give me screens and tosses. but my favorite is a counter.

Back