Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gangsta!
1308261372_l.jpg

We were done with the arm a few weeks ago and already started on the right one. Anyways, here's how it looks. :)

ormh.jpg

Cheers fellas!

EL, we've already started doing some shading on the right arm. It's also a Hannya, holding a decapitated head in one arm and a dagger in another. Looks pretty cool, I'll try to put a pic up next week after we had our sitting.

Looking good, g10.

I'll be getting my first tat next month. Been thinking about it for 5 years.

What's gonna be? :D

i bought this one necklace long time ago, never removed it since. It is a shape of a footprint and within the necklace is the poem "Footprints in the sand"

footprints.jpg

I'll post pics on the necklace when i get the time.

Wa wa weewah! :horror

This you as well?..i am going to say you might be faking here but, i could be wrong and it is actually you...if so, marry me!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tale as old as time, a girl posts her pics in this thread and everyone goes nuts. You look nothing like I pictured Rafaela considering the posts you are known for and the whole "Sam Whitemoon" I thought you'd be Native American and much gruffer looking. You wanna see everyone go nuts? Take a picture with a sign that says "Hi Sideshow Freaks", watch the board explode. :lol

Tale as old as time, a girl posts her pics in this thread and everyone goes nuts. You look nothing like I pictured Rafaela considering the posts you are known for and the whole "Sam Whitemoon" I thought you'd be Native American and much gruffer looking. You wanna see everyone go nuts? Take a picture with a sign that says "Hi Sideshow Freaks", watch the board explode. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Back