Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She reminded me of my college g/f who ran track.. Tight petite body w/ a muscle butt and legs..

I knew it was a hoax btw.. All you geeks getting worked up over it was hillarious.. Also those video game goobers have too much time on their hands..

jackpin9.jpg

What is funny is that Crix wasn't that far away and this one was a lot more telling.

I mean that Crix wasn't 10 years ago, it was just a few months ago. At least "Crix" attempted to act more girly and flirty while "Sam Whitemoon/Rafaela" was from the beginning very gruff, telling people they suck, offering to wrestle, very masculine attitude....yet still people were fooled.

Its always shocking that a grainy pic of some random girl will get people in a fever :lol

I mean that Crix wasn't 10 years ago, it was just a few months ago. At least "Crix" attempted to act more girly and flirty while "Sam Whitemoon/Rafaela" was from the beginning very gruff, telling people they suck, offering to wrestle, very masculine attitude....yet still people were fooled.

Its always shocking that a grainy pic of some random girl will get people in a fever :lol

Yeah I really didn't fall for her but I did smack talk with her/him just to give myself a laugh but I do that with everyone. It just makes my day! :D

Ur going down punk

mma-submission-hold.jpg

Nah. Pass. I'm going for Wookster. I think I can take her. Him, yeah him. I knew she was a he. You wanna try taking a closer shave next time mister. The deal is off. No Indian Death lock for you.

I had a feeling the poster was fake but the girl in the pic was very real. She reminded me of some lady friends of mine that use to workout at Gold's Gym near my place. They did gymnastics and they had golden tanned legs that were really toned and a nice round bubble butt. I may not be a black man but I sure think like one. I admit I love me some thickness especially one with a big booty...mmmm....mmmm..mmmm...I'm lovin it. :monkey5

FLAT BUTTS....Just say NOOOO!!!!

I had a feeling the poster was fake but the girl in the pic was very real. She reminded me of some lady friends of mine that use to workout at Gold's Gym near my place. They did gymnastics and they had golden tanned legs that were really toned and a nice round bubble butt. I may not be a black man but I sure think like one. I admit I love me some thickness especially one with a big booty...mmmm....mmmm..mmmm...I'm lovin it. :monkey5

FLAT BUTTS....Just say NOOOO!!!!

Move the fat roundness to the boobs... that's my type. :D:lol

Back