Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose if you make a triangle with Germany/Austria/Ireland as points, Spain is in there somewhere........:huh

No, it's not. :lol :lol Nice try though...I will give you a star for your effort. :D Do Spanish people call themselves Latino/a or is that primarily for North/South American Hispanics? :confused:

sign0027.gif

theHunk.jpg

I feel like wrestling. :naughty :lol

:lol

Yeah, but he really doesn't have a leg to stand on. I can probably take him down with no problem.

Well, I figured I'd post this here, it's not a full picture of me, but I'm so pumped I had to post it. New ink I got yesterday:

wgt5ky.png

I suppose if you make a triangle with Germany/Austria/Ireland as points, Spain is in there somewhere........:huh

Only thing that spaniards do not call themselves Latinos.

No, it's not. :lol :lol Nice try though...I will give you a star for your effort. :D Do Spanish people call themselves Latino/a or is that primarily for North/South American Hispanics? :confused:

Nope. Spaniards who don't refer to themselves as spaniards are Hispanics. Latinos are reserved for those from Latin America which is from Mexico down the tip of Argentina. Although many Mexicans do not refer to themselves as Latino but Chicano and Brazilians even though being located in Latin America are just content to call themselves Portuguese....despite Portugal being an ocean away.

Only thing that spaniards do not call themselves Latinos.

Nope. Spaniards who don't refer to themselves as spaniards are Hispanics. Latinos are reserved for those from Latin America which is from Mexico down the tip of Argentina. Although many Mexicans do not refer to themselves as Latino but Chicano and Brazilians even though being located in Latin America are just content to call themselves Portuguese....despite Portugal being an ocean away.

Well thanks for clearing that up. :D :duff

I'm from Spain- I would never call myself Hispanic... unless it got me a scholarship or something else like that. :lol

:lol :lol I'm 1/4 Latina (my mom's 1/2 Panamanian)...but it doesn't get me squat. I'm considered Caucasian by the govt even though I sure don't look it. :lol

:lol :lol I'm 1/4 Latina (my mom's 1/2 Panamanian)...but it doesn't get me squat. I'm considered Caucasian by the govt even though I sure don't look it. :lol

Latinos is the correct calling...

:rock :rock :rock

My mother is full Panamanian and father is full Caucasian, still considered Caucasian by the govt as well!!!! :maul:maul:maul

Latinos is the correct calling...

:rock :rock :rock

My mother is full Panamanian and father is full Caucasian, still considered Caucasian by the govt as well!!!! :maul:maul:maul

Nice! :D My parents retired to Panama. Hoping to head down there again this winter after Christmas. They used to live in northern Panama (Boquete) but now are in Panama City. Have a few other relatives that live down there....I need to brush up on my spanish because all I really know are about a dozen words. :lol

Oh man, I really don't like Panama City. :lol Every time I go there I want to get out of the city immediately and head for the country parts. Just thought I would let every one know. Debbie-downer out!

Back