Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, wifey wanted a minivan so we settled on the 8 cylinder, 426HP, 5 speed manual Camaro, BB edition no less, that's the car w/o the BB package. It looks cool with it, i'll post pics soon enough....:D

Base price is 31,000 but by the time I was done with it, came out to 37,000.

6 speed or 5? What is the BB package? Yellow with the body kit?
If Chevy continues with the Camaro I would get the 45th anniversary SS/RS package. But used, if they are not hard to come by. Just like the 94-96 Impala SS, a collectors. Damn, I got my Z28 back in 2000 brand new special order for $24,000. That was a bang for the buck, but how the economy is I can't believe they are still making V8.

Me and my Conan Atlantean Sword

conansword.png

LOLz...oh my.

6 speed or 5? What is the BB package? Yellow with the body kit?
If Chevy continues with the Camaro I would get the 45th anniversary SS/RS package. But used, if they are not hard to come by. Just like the 94-96 Impala SS, a collectors. Damn, I got my Z28 back in 2000 brand new special order for $24,000. That was a bang for the buck, but how the economy is I can't believe they are still making V8.

Sorry, typed while sleeping syndrome...

6 speed manual.

Yeah, BB is the yellow with stripe but there are the usual SS1 and SS2 packages.

:rock

Me and my Conan Atlantean Sword

conansword.png

Nice!..you are in Finland?...well, check this little vid out.if you have seen it or not, its pretty cool..the end kill is wicked.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vQbHzBVQxec&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vQbHzBVQxec&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back